Cape Cod Original 40% Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Janine T.Cape Cod Original 40% Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Helen A.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Original.
All natural.
40% reduced fat than regular potato chips. see more...

Corrie P.
Kenosha
Purchased at: Walmart
The world’s best potato chip. The 40% reduced fat doesn’t lack any flavor from the original. It is perfectly crispy without feeling like you’ll break your teeth on them. I have gotten so many friends hooked on this brand.
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Cape Cod makes the best chips! No joke, I buy 4-5 big bags at Costco at a time! If I don't, I run the risk of my Costco selling out, or not carrying them for a while. (This has happened a few times) They have the best price at $6.79 compared to at the grocery store for almost $4 for a small bag. I have 4 kids and between them and my husband, we go through alot! They are perfect for lunches for school and I add them into my husband's lunchbox for work! They are so good! If you haven't tried them, you should!
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
I usually HATE potato chips- like they’re just nasty to me me. BUT these potato chips are sooooo tasty! They’re just crunchy enough and they aren’t as greasy and heavy feeling in your body like other potato chips (*cough cough* Lays *cough*). They also come in a variety of flavors like salt and vinegar 😍 or sour cream and cheddar! And all flavors are available with less salt and fat if you’re trying to be mindful of your diet!
Lindsey K.
These are my favorite brand of potato chips. I like how they have a nice crunch, are lightly salted, and even better are reduced fat! They are slightly thicker than regular potato chips, so I am cautious to give to the younger children who may not be able to chew them very well. The chips are on the expensive siden so when I do buy them we tend to make them stretch. Overall, these are really good chips.
jocelyn l.
These chips are so great and inexpensive. I get these at Costco in a huge bag and they are quite cheap for such a huge bag. These are one of my favorite snacks and It's 40% reduced fat so you don't feel as guilty eating these. They still have the flavor of a regular chip and the ingredients are very simple and plain which is the way ingredients should be.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These are my favorite unflavored potato chips. They are SO CRUNCHY. You actually get so many chips in each bag. These are my favorite snack to have with a sandwich at the beach. They dont taste like they have reduced fat- which is awesome. They def taste full fat haha. You can find these in any grocery store and probably most delis.
Patricia L.
We really like Cape Cod Reduce Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, they are so flavorful and not super greasy like other chips we have tried, they have the right amount of salt and go very well with sandwiches, they’re a must for get togethers with family and friends
Emily D.
Oakdale, PA
I often purchase the reduced fat version of Cape Cod kettle chips. I love adding these to sandwiches, and even salads! I like that you can still enjoy the saltiness and crunch, minus the extra fat. 4/5 stars because I can personally notice a difference in taste.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I absolutely love these chips. My favorite part about them is how crunchy they are. So unbelievably delicious and fills the chip craving while being slightly healthier. I like the amount of salt on them. Great with a burger or sandwich.
Michael F.
Crystal Lake
Of all the kettle cooked chips, these are my favorite. They don't taste at all like they are reduced fat. I love their crunch and the thickness is great for eating alone or for dips. Though sometimes the chip is competing too much with the dip for flavor.

Walmart