Cape Cod Original 40% Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Janine T.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Original.
All natural.
40% reduced fat than regular potato chips. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
This is a great potato chip. It's thick enough to withstand dips like french onion, but it's not too thick to eat easily. They are very crispy, but are not near as greasy as the regular chips. These are a staple for when my husband and I have people over to watch baseball and football games.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
These are honestly my favorite chips. I live on Cape Cod too, so I can go to the factory and watch them be made! I love the thickness to these chips, and they are always salted perfectly. The reduced fat doesn't make me feel like I'm cheating as bad either, but doesn't lose any taste!
Karen L.
Karen L.
These have 40% less fat (so fewer calories) but still all the good crunch a chip should have. Buy them in the bulk size at Costco for a good deal (but they have coupons all the time at my local grocery store as well). They taste great dipped in a yogurt dip as well!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Foodie Expert
Cape Cod chips have been my absolute favorite kind of chip ever since I can remember. There have a nice crunch to them & an unbelievable kettle cooked flavor that's so incredibly delicious & they are 40% reduced fat. Alway purchase!! 👍🏻👍🏻💯
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
great sandwich chips. always have these when i have sandwiches and they are absolutely my favorite brand of kettle chips. so satisfying to eat. can eat an entire bag in a sitting and the 40% less fat makes me feel a little healthier.
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
The taste of these is to die for. If you have not tried them you need to. I am not a fan of kettle cooked anything but these are pretty amazing. They are my go to when I need a salt fix but don't want to eat the real salty ones.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite kettle chips! The reduced fat version seem to be slightly less salty, which is just the way I like them. And I can justify eating chips a little more thanks to that:) They are delicious and great with dips.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
CONNERSVILLE , In
These are my all time favorite chip. I have picked them for years. They are the most crunchy and crispy chip I have found. If you don't like super crunchy, crisp chips these aren't for you. But, I love them!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack food for when I want something salty with a crunch. I have to be careful though because I almost eat the whole bag in one sitting. I can find it at publix and a few other select stores.
Amparo E.
Amparo E.
Port Chester, NY
I continue to buy these because they are crisp and crunchy and never stale. They are good with just perfect amount of salt. not as oily like ew Lay's chips. Not as thin either, these have body lol