BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod Dark Russets are made with locally sourced New England potatoes. These potatoes have a slightly sweet and Buttery taste leaving your taste buds asking for more.

Contains: Milk

Kalli L.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I loooooove all of the cape cod chips. Never tried a flavor I didn’t like. I’m more in favor of their kettle style cooked chop over regular chips. The salt and cracked black pepper is one of our household favorites. The jalapeño flavor has a nice little kick to them! And I just recently tried the pink Himalayan salt and vinegar and loved them too! Keep doin the dang thing Cape Cod!!!!
Alexandra N.
Charlotte , NC
Absolutely delicious! I love the New England bisque flavor! It is so incredibly unique! Anyone that loves clam chowder kind of soup would love this chip. It’s not a chip I can eat everyday but every so often it is definitely a nice treat!
Cassie L.
Purchased at: Publix
I love lobster and this tastes like the chip version of lobster! It's basically cheap potato lobster
Makenzie W.
Somerville
I bought my first bag of these a few months ago at COSTCO and I've never looked back! They have that wonderful kettle cooked crispiness that you can't find in other chips. The salt to chip ratio also lets the original flavor stand out. And from the looks of the bag, they're not thaaat unhealthy for you either.