BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips.
New!
18g of whole grain per serving.
Roasted grains.
All natural. see more...

Amber D.
I am obsessed with Cades chips I love dipping them in Hummus. They can be pricey just depends on where you buy them. If you get lucky you maybe able to get them BOGO at Publix. Very good chips and love to use them for my dipping's! The whole work office loves to share!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I'm obsessed with Cape Cod potato chips. These whole grain ones are my favorite! I love the unique flavor and the crunch is so much more prominent in these chips than in any others I've tried! I recommend!
Tricia W.
Nashville, TN
Love these chips! They make eating potato chips seem super healthy! They also have the same great taste as regular potato chips. You would never know that they are baked instead of fried.
Brianna N.
Trumbull
This chips are the best. They do have a different taste. They are very peppere. And have a kick to them. They are like 5 bucks at a grocery store. Love these chips so much.
Gaby S.
Lititz, PA
I love these Cape Cod kettle style whole grain chips! These chips taste just like any others but are better and healthier. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a healthy snack!
Joanna L.
Love the fact that they are whole grain and these ones taste great. I would recommend these over the normal ones because they taste great and are even better for you. You can find these chips anywhere and everywhere and always look for a coupon with these
Ashley C.
Cape Cod has been my all time favorite chip since I was a little girl! I love the taste and the over all quality of the chip. They taste more real than most other brands and they have such a wholesome taste that I just love!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Cape cod is amazing, but i have such a hard time finding all of theae flavors in my area! My friend got a bag of these in Massachusetts on vacation, they're delicious though. If you can find them, give them a try!
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
I bought this as a trial because I loved the taste of the Cape Cod Original chips and I am so happy with the results! These chips have a great taste and are whole grain, so they are at least a little bit healthier for you. I would highly recommend to those who want a healthier crunchy snack.
Amanda G.
Bronx, NY
I love these chips! They taste great and I believe are better for you than other chips on the market. I love that this brand is constantly adding new flavors and they never disappoint. Definitely met my expectations and I would recommend to others!