BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips.
New!
18g of whole grain per serving.
Roasted grains.
All natural. see more...

Kaitlyn K.
My favorite brand of chips by far! Taste a lot better than lay's! The whole grain and reduced fat ones are the best!
Suzanne H.
Cape Cod chips are so tasty and they have the perfect crunch to them. The only issue is that they're a bit greasy.
Bebe A.
Rockville, MD
So crispy and savory. I love these chips. Only bad throng is that you can eat the whole bag in one sitting!!
Sam D.
The normal tastes better than whole grain, but I grew used to these chips and enjoy them more than I used to.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
These chops are very yummy and super tastg! I was surprised by how good they wee. I would by these again.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Such a delicious, and healthier alternative to potato chips. The perfect partner for dips or sandwiches.
Annamaria C.
GREAT TASTE AND LOVE THATS ITS WHOLE GRAIN,VERY GREAT FOR THE HEALTHY PART OF SNACKING. I ENJOYED THEM
Sierra G.
College Sta, TX
I love it these!! They are so good and so addicting. They are pricey though. That's why I gave 4 stars
Katie W.
I really like the brand cape cod chips and I especially like these chips because they're healthier
Brooke H.
Catawba
These are healthy and I love kettle cooked chips. I love the crunch and they are still whole grain