BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips.
New!
18g of whole grain per serving.
Roasted grains.
All natural. see more...

Amanda G.
Bronx, NY
I love these chips! They taste great and I believe are better for you than other chips on the market. I love that this brand is constantly adding new flavors and they never disappoint. Definitely met my expectations and I would recommend to others!
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Compared to popchips, which was my previous "diet chips" bag, these taste about 3x as good and are 2x as filling. I mean, I haven't had a full fat bag of kettle chips in a long time, but this tasted downright decadent. I imagine this bag with a nice sandwhich next to it and feeling like a very full lunch.

With that said, it's still 200 calories per serving. So you'll have to decide in your "meal" whether it's worth it. But if you want a product that tastes nearly as good and filling as the "real deal" I think this is an absolutely outstanding choice.

If you are going to eat the full fat chips anyway, and have any inclination to eat healthier, than I think this is a home run.
Julia W.
Favorite chips! Perfect for a family Bar B Q or even just a snack on the couch while watching TV! They're delicious and filling. They have an amazing flavor that doesn't go away! Would give these to everyone!
R E.
These chips are so good. They might be very salty, but they are healthier than most chips. They are really crunchy too, which is really good. I will defiantly be repurchasing and serving at parties!!!
Lauren S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ok so first off, I LOVE Cape Cod, but these are not my favorite. They definitely have a strange taste but maybe that's just my preference, I have heard great things about them. I just don't like the taste.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I love the Cape Cod Kettle style chips. This is the first time I am seeing the Whole Grain chips but the next time I am at the store I will be keeping my eye out for them.
Lexi G.
Conway, SC
These chips are perfect for all different kinds of dips. I usually bring them to parties and they are always a hit. I love Cape Cod brand and these do not dissapoint
Keiona C.
Tallahassee
I appreciate that this product is made with whole grains but I personally feel as if the flavor was lacking. These are were not terrible, but I feel as if they could taste better
Veronica L.
I love cape cod chips! They are very crunchy, and have a great texture with the perfect amount of saltiness. I bought this at a regular grocery store. It's a perfect snack!
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak
Favorite chips. And I don't feel as guilty snacking on these whole grain chips :) Only negative is they are a bit salty, so drink water if you plan on snacking a lot!