BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips.
New!
18g of whole grain per serving.
Roasted grains.
All natural. see more...

Brianna N.
Trumbull
This chips are the best. They do have a different taste. They are very peppere. And have a kick to them. They are like 5 bucks at a grocery store. Love these chips so much.
Amber D.
I am obsessed with Cades chips I love dipping them in Hummus. They can be pricey just depends on where you buy them. If you get lucky you maybe able to get them BOGO at Publix. Very good chips and love to use them for my dipping's! The whole work office loves to share!
Julia W.
Favorite chips! Perfect for a family Bar B Q or even just a snack on the couch while watching TV! They're delicious and filling. They have an amazing flavor that doesn't go away! Would give these to everyone!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I'm obsessed with Cape Cod potato chips. These whole grain ones are my favorite! I love the unique flavor and the crunch is so much more prominent in these chips than in any others I've tried! I recommend!
Chloe S.
Chicago
If you want a chip that makes you feel like you're snacking to be full rather than mashed potato lays you eat when bored then this is for you. Salty to the brim and might cut your gums these are v tasty!
Tricia W.
Nashville, TN
Love these chips! They make eating potato chips seem super healthy! They also have the same great taste as regular potato chips. You would never know that they are baked instead of fried.
Keiona C.
Tallahassee
I appreciate that this product is made with whole grains but I personally feel as if the flavor was lacking. These are were not terrible, but I feel as if they could taste better
Gaby S.
Lititz, PA
I love these Cape Cod kettle style whole grain chips! These chips taste just like any others but are better and healthier. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a healthy snack!
Amanda F.
Normally whole grain stuff tastes like whol grain stuff and doesn't taste as good as the real chips. This product defies that stereotype that multi grain things taste like diet food. Can't get enough of cape cod chips!
Joanna L.
Love the fact that they are whole grain and these ones taste great. I would recommend these over the normal ones because they taste great and are even better for you. You can find these chips anywhere and everywhere and always look for a coupon with these