BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips.
New!
17 g of whole grains per serving.
Italian herb & cheese.
All natural. see more...

Kristen C.
Elkton , MD
I love this flavor and texture combination! Will definitely buy again! They are hard to find. I have to buy them at target because I can’t find them anywhere else. I love them!
Jeremy S.
Great company, great products- and super affordable! I love these chips, they are much healthier than the alternatives and still taste really good. These far exceeded my expectations- its nice to eat something good for me and actually LIKE it! I would recommend trying- SO many flavors to choose from!
Tiana L.
Malden
Favorite chips of all time. Cape cod brand has the best flavors and I love how thick and crispy the chips are. They have so many flavors and offer low fat products and they never taste greedy. Only good things to say! I would suggest creating more flavors and more flavors for the wavy chips.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This bag is full of flavor and much more healthier than the alternative brand chips. I love using these for a taco salad and i feel so much better and healthier using this instead. I recommend others to try these chips out!!
KayleePayge E.
River ridge
These are hands down my favorite chips! They are so light and the flavor of all of there chips are so good! I love the sweet and spicy jalapeño ones! Not expensive I would definitely recommend these to others!
bailey c.
This chip has a good flavor. I don't buy them often but when they are at a cheaper price or on sale I like to buy them. They are good but not good enough to buy every time I go shopping
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
These are the best kettle chips I've ever had! I love the flavor and crunch of these chips and continually buy them. They just taste like an herby melted cheese mix but not in a disgusting way. I suppose these are healthier than normal chips but I wouldn't eat these all the time as they are pretty much empty calories. But either way these are delicious
KeOsha K.
Love it, not to salty, the herbs are well balanced, and my favorite part the cheese flavor is great. I am greatly in love with all things wheat, so that is also a super plus. great everyday snack. highly recommend you try these if you love Cape Cod
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
It looks like it made from real potato. They are perfect with a tuna or crab sandwich. It is not so expansive and this price and good quality is worth this amount of money. Definitely it is not so healthy, but it is healthier that other brands of chips
Valerie M.
Excellent deal! The chips are INCREDIBLE. I'm serious. I am not a snacker. I rarely eat chips, but these are hands down the best potato chips I've ever had. It has a different taste and I recommend people to buy this