BY CAPE COD

The classic paring of salty and tangy flavors is loved by so many (including us). So we challenged ourselves to come up with the perfect mouth-puckering recipe as a tribute—We found that the thick-sliced robust potato taste of our kettle cooked potato chips called for a bit more vinegar than a thinner chip might hold. The result is a tangy, salty, sour taste delivered with a full, hearty crunch that people crave. see more...

• Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???2 Answers
  • Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would4 Answers
candance23 C.
Lexington
My husband brought these into my life and it was love at first taste! Theses chips are awesome and a little bit on the expensive size but well worth it. Salt and vinegar is about the o my flavor we buy but I’m sure all of the cake cod chips would be great! If you have tried any go out and get some! Food lion normally has a good bogo on these or sometimes a 2 for $5 deal!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
We buy it every time we go to the supermarket. It’s delicious and go well with everything. We like the original one over the other flavors. It’s crunchy and salty. Perfect for movie time. We have our weird combination of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and these chips on the side! You should try it! It’s amazing and it’s a easy snack. (We eat it as a lunch/dinner sometimes when we are lazy)
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh what a staple in my house hold. My kiddos and husband fight over whose going to eat these. My 4 year old gets so upset when daddy finishes the last of them. I don't know what else to say except there the perfect crunch and flavor. Its like am explosion of happiness in my mouth. Baha.
Natasha P.
Charlotte
These are by far the best salt and vinegar chip on the planet!!!! They are delicious and crispy! I have only been disappointed when my store was out😥 we always buy the large bags at Wal-Mart. I also get them from time to time from the vending machine at my job.
Juliana I.
I love salt and vinegar chips, make them kettle cooked and I’m there! The snack size bags are perfect portions. I love how crispy they are. The flavor is definitely there but not overwhelming. I have purchased these many times and would recommend you try them.
Christina S.
Catlett
Cape cod makes the best chips. They are not greasy or heavy at all. The salt and vinegar flavor is addicting, the vinegar is not overpowering. The jalapeño and mediterranean infused chips are the absolute best. I hope they are never discontinued.
Maddie H.
Portland, TN
Not terrible, but definitly not my favvorite brand or flavor. I would eat them if it was my only option but if i had something else i definitly would go for it instead. the flavor is fine but it leaves a chalky texture in your mouth and im already not a fan of kettle cooked chipes
Dylan R.
UGGHGH I'M ADDICTED! (in a good way) I absolutely LOVE salt and vinegar chips and when I think of them this exact brand of chip and packaging pop into my mind! 💚💚 I just wish that they were healther for me because then I could eat then more often... ✳✨😭😂
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
My favorite salt and vinegar chip of all time. They are packed with flavor and have the perfect crunch . They are reasonably priced and available at most supermarkets. I would recommend them to anyone that enjoys salt and vinegar chips.
TinaLattouf T.
Bay Village, OH
I’m hooked! Note to self: never eat out of family bag of Cape Cod Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar chips! I think I made it through half the back before I realized what was happening. So good!
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???