BY CAPE COD

The classic paring of salty and tangy flavors is loved by so many (including us). So we challenged ourselves to come up with the perfect mouth-puckering recipe as a tribute—We found that the thick-sliced robust potato taste of our kettle cooked potato chips called for a bit more vinegar than a thinner chip might hold. The result is a tangy, salty, sour taste delivered with a full, hearty crunch that people crave. see more...

• Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???2 Answers
  • Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would4 Answers
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
When I'm not eating jalapeno kettle cooked chips, I'm likely eating salt and vinegar. I like this brand well enough, though it isn't my number one choice. I like their jalapeno flavor as well, but again not my first brand choice. The texture of the bag bugs me. Weird thing to be bothered by, I know.
Anastasia G.
Hollywood
i love these chips so much. i love the sound they make when they crunch in your mouth. the flavor is right on spot. never too much to be over powering but never too little to throw the bag away. i usually buy these at publix or even sometimes when i go to subway. this chips are a must have
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
Foodie Expert
I LOVEEEE THESE CHIPS! I always eat them with sour cream ( i know weird) but don't knock it until you try it. I know some people think it's pricier than other salt & vinegar chips but i don't really care. quality is everything.
Kayla P.
Love these! The crunch goes along great with the sea salt and vinegar. Very flavorful so be prepared for that. But if you like Salt and vinegar chips, the kettle ones are the way to go!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Foodie Expert
Oh man these are good! As soon as you start, you can't stop with these. Good thing we only have them as individual snack packages at my house or I'd easily eat a whole bag. I like that these are a little crunchier than regular chips. Idk what it is, but they're just amazing and you can tell they're quality made chips.
Brianna B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I think this chip is great because it has that extra crispness to it as kettle chips have as well. Their sea salt and vinegar is a great flavor because unlike some other vinegar flavors this one is not too overpowering. I would recommend this as an add on to any sandwich or just a quick snack when you're on the run.
Hope T.
My favorite kettle chips!!!!! Good flavor, good crunch, I can eat the whole bag! I first tried these when I was like 10 and I never ate lays salt and vinegar ever again. Maybe it's because I love a good crunchy chip. I seriously turned all my friends onto these chips because I used to bring some to school every day!
Lisa G.
Foodie Expert
I love salt and vinegar chips but these are really salty! Do not eat these without a water next to you because they'll make you so thirsty! Your fingers will actually be salty when you stop eating them.
Alexandra C.
The best kettle chips!! Salt and vinegar is the perfect amount of tangy without burning your mouth. I went to Hyannis in Cape Cod and saw the small factory where they make them, awesome operation and they give you some free samples. Can't say enough good things about these chips!
Kelsi P.
Torrington, CT
I LOVE THESE CHIPS SO MUCH. Every time I am at the store, I need to pick up a bag (or 2) of these chips. They taste amazing and if you like salt and vinegar chips, trying these is a must! I've tried other brands like the Lays salt and vinegar chips and they just don't compare.
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???