BY CAPE COD

The classic paring of salty and tangy flavors is loved by so many (including us). So we challenged ourselves to come up with the perfect mouth-puckering recipe as a tribute—We found that the thick-sliced robust potato taste of our kettle cooked potato chips called for a bit more vinegar than a thinner chip might hold. The result is a tangy, salty, sour taste delivered with a full, hearty crunch that people crave. see more...

• Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???2 Answers
  • Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would4 Answers
candance23 C.
Lexington
My husband brought these into my life and it was love at first taste! Theses chips are awesome and a little bit on the expensive size but well worth it. Salt and vinegar is about the o my flavor we buy but I’m sure all of the cake cod chips would be great! If you have tried any go out and get some! Food lion normally has a good bogo on these or sometimes a 2 for $5 deal!
Kristi W.
Love These! We are chip people. I like the sourness of the salt and vinegar, and the crunch of the chip. I'm not sure if these are good for children though. My older son likes them, but my younger kids have a hard time eating them because the are so hard. I do buy these often.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Ima salt n vinegar fiend!- this flavor w the kettle style chip is to die for!- I love it!- they are a bit crunchy but it’s all the better to eat them w!- healthier than some chips. But still a chip is a chip.
Alexander R.
Bluffton
Cape Cod salt and vinegar chips is my personally my favorite tip out there and once you put one piece of the chip in your mouth you would definitely know why salt and vinegar as a wonderful taste healthy and once you try you will always buy it go ahead and go by three bags
Jasmine H.
smyrna
I love the cape cod brand chips because they don’t taste anything like regular chips; for example lays or utz. I always buy these chips over common brands because they have a better variety of flavors. I definitely recommend this brand of chips.
Deanna C.
Savannah
I am addicted to cape cod salt and vinegar chips! The only reason I didn’t give 5 starts is because they don’t put as much salt and vinegar on the chips like they used to. I need more flavor. I buy mine from Kroger usually when they go on sale.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Crunchy, salty, delicious. Everything you want in a chip. Simple ingredients and clean, recognizable packaging. They are a bit pricier than brands like Lays, but worth the splurge if you enjoy a thick-cut chip plain or with a great dip.
Ashley H.
Tampa, FL
These are a great option if you’re a salt and vinegar chip fan. The salt and vinegar flavor is pretty good, however I feel like the chips are a little too greasy. These are my 2nd favorite brand of salt and vinegar chips, and I still purchase them quite often!
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
A really great, basic chip. I love that these are always crunchy and the taste it great. Nothing feels “fake” in these chips. I buy regularly for snacks, lunches, and barbecues and my family and friends like them too
Monica I.
Newton, NJ
This is one of my favorite chips ever! The taste is amazing, I love the crunch that these have, and they'r affordable and a lot healthier then othwr chips on the market. It definitely was better then I expected. I definitely recommend to others.
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???