BY CAPE COD

The classic paring of salty and tangy flavors is loved by so many (including us). So we challenged ourselves to come up with the perfect mouth-puckering recipe as a tribute—We found that the thick-sliced robust potato taste of our kettle cooked potato chips called for a bit more vinegar than a thinner chip might hold. The result is a tangy, salty, sour taste delivered with a full, hearty crunch that people crave. see more...

• Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???2 Answers
  • Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would4 Answers
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
The only potato chips I will eat!! I used to eat regular chips but once I tasted Cape Cod kettle cooked chips it is hard for me to eat anything else. They also contain no preservatives which is great for my food allergies! Some cons are that the bags contain way too much air and you cannot find them everywhere.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
These salt and vinegar ptatoe chips have such a unique textur thanks tonbeing kettle cooked! They are great with dip or by themselves for a snack and have that zing I expect from salt and vinegar . they actually have flavor and don't just make your mouth burn with no taste like some chips do.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Favorite potato chips ever! Perfect balance between salt and vinegar, not one flavor is over bearing. Perfect crunch every time. I like the kettle cooked because I believe it has less fat than regular potato chips. A little more pricey than regular potato chips but it's worth it
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
These little things are surprisingly delicious. I wish they had a little less vinegar but i will still eat them. The packaging is cute and very eye catching. I was surprised to find these everywhere. From my local supermarket to just about every gas station.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Salisbury, MD
Love these! One of my favorite brands of salt and vinegar chips because they are not too salty and the vinegar stands out, which I like. They are always fresh and a mid-market price. They always have them as a 2/$5 promotion at my local grocery store.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
I love these potato chips. These chips are so crunchy and fresh. They have the perfect mix of salt and vinegar. Ive had some that are way to sour but these go perfect. I usually find these in walmart and i would definitely recommend trying
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
These are my second favorite salt and vinegar chips. These are vegan which is amazing! So many potato chips have dairy in them! This has a sweet layer of flavor to it which is nice when I'm not wanting a full vinegar punch in the face!
Nora C.
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
I swear by these chips! They are the perfect mix of salt and vinegar. Me and my friends eat them all the time, they are worth the price! I usually buy it from Costco, I haven't ever seen it in giant or Safeway.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
These are my number one favorite chip I love these because they are strong with the vinaigrette in my chip and mixed with salt and crunch it's very tasty I buy these all the time from publix usually 2 for 5$
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
I love salt and viniger chips so much but these are so crunchy and tasty I'm actually in love with these this is a need if you're ever looking for a go too chips it's so amazing
Samm R.
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would
April M.
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???