BY CAPE COD

Cape cod kettle cooked sea salt & vinegar 40% reduced fat potato chips 8 oz see more...

• Does this taste the same as the original salt n vinegar 3 Answers
Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar 40% Reduced Fat Potato

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar 40% Reduced Fat Potato!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shonda L.
Richmond, TX
Loved these chips. If you like tangy flors you will enjoy these. The vinegar flavor is not too much and they are not salty. These have a nice crunch without hurting my teeth and gums like some other kettle chips. I will continue to buy these chips. They are a family favorite.
Kelley B.
Erie
My favorite chips!! Love the kettle crunch, and the sea salt adds a little extra flavor! These chips usually come with a deal like buy 2 for $5, which is nice! Typically available everywhere!
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Purchased at: Safeway
I do not purchase this all the time but only sometimes I do like it. It is good to have for sides with sandwiches but it’s also good for mixing with other things to make toppings for casseroles.
Le'Anna H.
Winter Park, FL
OMG Cape Cod salt and vinegar kettle chips are my favorite Kettle salt and vinegar chips to eat they can be on the expensive side sometimes but when you have to have them have I do get them. They sometimes their on sale and then I'm so happy and buy like 4 of them. If you haven't try this brand you definitely need to cuz they change my world for salt and vinegar chips
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly you can never go wrong with a salty chip. I have always loved sea salt and vinegar flavored chips, although some brands can make it too vinegary and you can only eat so much till the flavor overwhelms you. But the cape cod brand is so well balanced with the flavors. If I'm watching my favorite tv show I'm usually munching out on a bag of these and if I don't pay attention they're gone within a day!
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
I love salt and vinegar anything but these kettle cooked chips are my favorite. The flavor is spot on with the perfect amount of salt and vinegar and even though they are kettle cooked they aren't that hard or tough to eat. These claim to be 40% less fat and if they are you definitely can't tell by the taste so that's good.
Emily G.
These chips are really crunchy and taste so delicious. Honestly the first time I tried these I was kinda skeptical about the taste because I never had them before. But after that first munch, my mouth was watery and craved more because the texture and the amount of salt and vinegar was perfect. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone who's never tried them.
Jenny H.
Love these reduced fat chips because they are truthfully JUST as good as the regular, with a loss less fat added! I was pleasantly surrpised and would've never noticed the difference (in a good way!) I live by these cap cod chips and would recommend these over the non-reduced fat any day.
Courtney L.
I REALLY LIKE THE CRUNCHINESS OF KETTLE COOKED CHIPS. I USED TO NOT BE A FAN OF SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS UNTIL I CAME ACROSS A BAG OF THESE. THEY TASTES COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS OF SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE CAPE COD CHIPS TO ANYONE !
Cara A.
BUFFALO, NY
These are a favorite at my office.  I like that they are not as greasy as a typical salt and vinegar chip!  They do not sit as heavy in the stomach, and are light to munch on throughout the work day.  I enjoy most of the Cape Cod products, but always find myself drawn to this flavor.
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
Does this taste the same as the original salt n vinegar

Target