BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Aged White Cheddar & Sour Cream Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
New!
Improved flavor.
40% less fat than the leading brand of regular potato chips.
*See back panel for nutritional information.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Hails 💋.
Westfield, NC
I really like this brand of chip. I saw these at food lion for buy one get one free and decided to try them. I’ve tried this flavor in many chips but this one is probably my favorite. The chips aren’t overloaded with flavoring but definitely enough to keep you wanting more.
Alexis B.
Sugarland, TX
These chips remind me of cheddar popcorn. I decided to try these one day because they were on sale. I liked them but I wouldn’t go out of my way for them. They’re cheesy but just not my cup of tea, maybe every once and awhile. But not a everyday staple.
Francisca K.
The whole family really enjoys the chips. They are a bit salty, but much less salty than other brands. We usually buy at Costco's so we get a big bag. It goes for a while and it doesn't feel stale as long as u seal the bad nicely
Kalene C.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing crunch absolutely delicious! I buy them every time I buy chips. They are healthier than your regular potato chip and is so tasty it surpassed my expectations and they are usually on sale so I get 2 flavors every time! Will continue to buy all the flavors to find my favorite!
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I love Cape Cod chips and the variety of flavors they offers. I tend to gravitate towards these brands as they're more flavorful and less oily than other mainstream brands. This is also the brand of snacks that tends to run out quickly in the office ;)
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
These are so tasty that you dont even notice they are reduced fat. My favorite part is the texture - they are so crispy! And the seasoning is great! Not too salty or overwhelming.
Kelsey M.
Saco
Love love love. I’m obsessed with anything that tastes like cheese. It’s affordable, always do the two for five deal. Just love grabbing one of these and munching when I need my chip fix
Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
I liked these a lot! I am a big chip kind of girl and always looking to test out new flavors. These were amazing and I got them on sale in my grocery store 2 for 5 dollars! They have a great crunch to them
Rose F.
Helotes , TX
I didn't even know they had all those flavors ! I get the normal kettle cooked chips, if I find the less fat, great if not I'll go for the traditional ones, they are so crunchy and not salty at all, the bag swears it's all natural no gmo's etc, and I want to believe it! I enjoy my bowl of Chips with cholula or tapatio sauce ! Yum!
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
I am obsessed with these chips. I love chips with my sandwhiches all the time. They are sometimes healthy when they have the 20% less fat, but they are baked so i really cant taste the difference. I am actually eating these chips right now with my sandwich