BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Aged White Cheddar & Sour Cream Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
New!
Improved flavor.
40% less fat than the leading brand of regular potato chips.
*See back panel for nutritional information.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I love Cape Cod chips and the variety of flavors they offers. I tend to gravitate towards these brands as they're more flavorful and less oily than other mainstream brands. This is also the brand of snacks that tends to run out quickly in the office ;)
Amanda G.
warwick, RI
These are so tasty that you dont even notice they are reduced fat. My favorite part is the texture - they are so crispy! And the seasoning is great! Not too salty or overwhelming.
Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
I didn't even know they had all those flavors ! I get the normal kettle cooked chips, if I find the less fat, great if not I'll go for the traditional ones, they are so crunchy and not salty at all, the bag swears it's all natural no gmo's etc, and I want to believe it! I enjoy my bowl of Chips with cholula or tapatio sauce ! Yum!
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
I am obsessed with these chips. I love chips with my sandwhiches all the time. They are sometimes healthy when they have the 20% less fat, but they are baked so i really cant taste the difference. I am actually eating these chips right now with my sandwich
Stephanie S.
Worthington, MN
The full-fat Aged White Cheddar are so good, but I cannot find them anywhere, so I jumped on the opportunity to get this flavor even in low-fat. These are delicious! I think they need a bit more seasoning to live up to the full-fat variety, though!
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
Literally my all time favorite potato chips ever in the history of the universe!!!! I could eat a whole bag of these in an hour...it's dangerous! I wish I could give them six stars because I would! So delicious!!!
Ashley B.
I got these chips to accompany my Publix sub for lunch. These are amazing! They are so crunchy and have many of the folded ones that are everyone's favorite! They have such a delicious savory bold flavor. I'm in love!
Tiane F.
I love the crunch of Cape Cods Kettle cooked chips, and in all the other favors. This one in particular was more bland (probably due to the fact that it's reduced fat) my philosophy is that if you are going to eat "junk food" just go for the real ones!
Amber Y.
Yasss honey! Best cheese kettle chips in the world! I found these as a child and I forever found love! So delicious and I recommend! Crunchy and cheesy, why wouldn't you love it!? Go and buy a bag now if you've never had it. Note: this favorite is hard to find!
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
So addicting! Not greasy which is great. Can't even tell its reduced fat because it has so much flavor. You don't even need a dip for it since it's so tummy on its own. Not too pricey and sometimes are on a BOGO deal.