BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Nicole P.
Montgomery, AL
I love spicy foods! So when I want a spicy snack these chips are what I grab for! They are also delicious with a sour cream dip!
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite chips at the moment. A bag lasts less than 2 days between me and my husband. These chips are absolutely delicious!
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
The airy, crispy kettle chips are perfect for snacking. The sweet and spicy jalapeño flavor is my person fav. I love the kick!
Nancy V.
Worcester, MA
These are my favorite! It is soooo good. Good crunch, not too oily. I don't feel sick eating it after comparte to other chips
Julie D.
The jalapeño in these, oh my gosh Ah-mazing !!! The spice is just right and really, how can you go wrong with Cape cod brand!
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love the Cape Cod chips cause they're super crunchy. My favorite are the jalapeño because they have a little bit of a kick.
Katie H.
Peru, ME
I had these this summer on the coast of Maine and a lobster shak . What a treat. Just delish. I want them again very soon.
Michaela B.
Raleigh, NC
Love these chips! And they have a built in hot diet factor so you don't eat too many at once :) I eat about 10 at a time...
Aandrea C.
San Marcos, CA
Just the right blend of sweet and spice. Very good even my three year old eats them so that shows they are not to spicy.
Victoria V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These chips are amazing. They are a bit similar to Ms. Vickies. I like these a little better. They can be very addicting.