BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Laura T.
These are the best chips around. Great crunch, spice and salt. Perfect with a sandwich or soup. They are affordable and perfect.
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite chips at the moment. A bag lasts less than 2 days between me and my husband. These chips are absolutely delicious!
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
The airy, crispy kettle chips are perfect for snacking. The sweet and spicy jalapeño flavor is my person fav. I love the kick!
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love the Cape Cod chips cause they're super crunchy. My favorite are the jalapeño because they have a little bit of a kick.
Nancy V.
Worcester, MA
These are my favorite! It is soooo good. Good crunch, not too oily. I don't feel sick eating it after comparte to other chips
Julie D.
The jalapeño in these, oh my gosh Ah-mazing !!! The spice is just right and really, how can you go wrong with Cape cod brand!
Katie H.
Peru, ME
I had these this summer on the coast of Maine and a lobster shak . What a treat. Just delish. I want them again very soon.
Michaela B.
Raleigh, NC
Love these chips! And they have a built in hot diet factor so you don't eat too many at once :) I eat about 10 at a time...
Gabriela H.
Tampa, FL
Delicious flavor for a delicious chip. Not too spicy and not too sweet. They found the perfect mixture for a happy medium
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
I love these. The flavor balance is really good. Not too much heat but just enough. Really crunchy. These are delicious.