BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love these chips. They really get the jalapeno flavor down with the perfect amount of heat. Love eating these alone as a snack or even as a nice crunch in my sandwiches.
Shayla K.
Coraopolis, PA
Hands down my favorite chips ever. I am definitely a kettle chip person bc I love the crunch. This flavor though is so amazing. It’s spicy and sweet at the same time so it’s not too overpowering. If I could only buy one chip for the rest of my life, it would be these
Joanne W.
Sooo good they're addicting! Great with sandwiches or just a quick snack. Keep a drink close by because they get pretty hot after a few bites! I loved that kettle chips are a better alternative to traditional chips.
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
I'm s sucker for anything jalapeño. I like the additional sweet note in these chips, makes them easy to eat on their own with a dip. I do think they're a bit pricey though. I'd still recommend them to others.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I like this chip. It's not my favorite but it definitely has great flavor. It goes great with any grilled item (hot dogs or hamburgers) I've tried a few times. You can purchase it at any local grocery store.
Tay
These are so good! I love spiced food and they are the perfect mix. I love the crunch and the awesome flavor! They are a little more pricey than lays but they taste a whole lot better! Try them! They are awesome
Caroline B.
These are my favorite potato chips. They're not too spicy but also not bland. They're a great snack, especially as a college student. These are my favorite jalapeño chips by far.
Sara F.
Holiday
Love the cape cod brand.  All of their flavors are great.  This one surprised me with how well they balanced the pepper out.  Not overly spicy but has a great pepper flavor
Tea J.
Alamogordo , NM
Not a huge fan of this flavor. They discontinued the sour cream flavor for this one and I stopped eating them as much. It has a tangy aftertaste that isn't my favorite.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
I love cape code chips. Jalapeño is my favorite flavor. The only problem I have is that they are harder than other chips. But highly recommend and will buy again.