BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Tay
These are so good! I love spiced food and they are the perfect mix. I love the crunch and the awesome flavor! They are a little more pricey than lays but they taste a whole lot better! Try them! They are awesome
Caroline B.
These are my favorite potato chips. They're not too spicy but also not bland. They're a great snack, especially as a college student. These are my favorite jalapeño chips by far.
Sara F.
Holiday
Love the cape cod brand.  All of their flavors are great.  This one surprised me with how well they balanced the pepper out.  Not overly spicy but has a great pepper flavor
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
These are amazingly sweet and the right amount of spice to me!! I love spicy foods and this is a great hit!! The kettle baking adds the right amount of crisp to each one and it's like you can truly never have just one
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
I love cape code chips. Jalapeño is my favorite flavor. The only problem I have is that they are harder than other chips. But highly recommend and will buy again.
Tea J.
Alamogordo , NM
Not a huge fan of this flavor. They discontinued the sour cream flavor for this one and I stopped eating them as much. It has a tangy aftertaste that isn't my favorite.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I recently bought a bag of these chips, sweet and spicy chips and was disappointed... it tastes to much like onion powder, and I love jalapeño chips, but the onion powder was so over powering, I looked in the back for ingredients, and one of the first ones, was onion powder .
Jasmine L.
I had these just the other day for the first time and I was pretty disappointed. They definitely got the spice for the jalapeno right, but there really wasn't any sweetness. It just tasted really salty in the end and I wish there was more sweetness to balance it out.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
#Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno are my favorite potato chips. They are made of all natural ingredients, and are healthy for you. I have been buying these chips for awhile now and I love to eat them. I will buy them every time I go to the store.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The spice in this chip does it for me. It might be strong for some people but it kicks my taste buds. I think it delicious. Plus the crunch of a Cape Cop chip takes me back to those Deli chips I use to eat in my youth. Strong crunch is the best crunch in a chip.