Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Alexander R.
Cape Cod chips is one of the best affordable tasty wonderful bags of chips you ever put in your mouth I recommend use buy 5 bags for later and get some for your wonderful family it is way healthier than other chips and don't forget 2 put some in your pantry
Meagan M.
I love the flavor of these chips, they have an amazing texture, yes they do meet my expectations! They are good! Yes I think they are healthy than other chips! They seem to make sure to use less things. Yes I would recommend to other people they are great chips!
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
Favorite favorite favorite snack ! The price is fantastic! Frequently goes on sale which is a bonus! The taste , OMG AMAZING! Compared to other brands of potato chips this has way more crunch in each bite !
Nichole S.
Cranberry Township
These have been the only jalapeño flavored potatoes chips and my husband and I both enjoy! They are always in our pantry! Not to mention they are kettle cooked which is always bonus! We frequently recommend this to friends and family.
Sara S.
Bel Air, MD
I am obsessed with these chips. They are definitely spicy but have such a great sweet flavor that I don't even mind. They aren't greasy at all and have a great crunch. They are actually perfect to eat when you're sick as they'll open your sinuses right up! Lol
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
DELICIOUS! I'm normally not a big chip eater, but my cousin and I picked up a bag of these one day...and ate the entire thing in one sitting! Haha! The flavor is amazing - a nice touch of spiciness without being too overwhelming. And the chips themselves had the perfect amount of crunch to them.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
Omg! When i buy these chips i know they will be finished in one sitting between me and my boyfriend. The flavor is exactly as they say, sweet and spicy. They def have a good kick to them so if you don't like spicy they probably aren't for you but ALL cape cod potato chips are yummy!
Mariah B.
Kansas city, MO.
Favorite jalapeno kettle cooked chips. Most brands are too salty and it clashes with the spicy. This brand is sweet and spicy and has a lot of kick. Its a great snack that you can enjoy often. May be too spicy for kids unless they love spicy like me!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Much spicier than I was anticipating and I love spicy food. I haven't found a brand of jalapeño chips with a better flavor. I also like that these chips are thicker, as opposed to a thinner Lays-style chip. I purchased these at Kroger.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love these chips. They really get the jalapeno flavor down with the perfect amount of heat. Love eating these alone as a snack or even as a nice crunch in my sandwiches.