BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
Oh my goodness worlds best chips right here. I love the jalapeño chips because they are just the right amount of spacey. They are very affordable however they are not the healthiest to have all the time. I wish there was less calories in it so I can enjoy it all the time or if there was a chip jalapeño chips that was not as high in calories I would totally go crazy on it but I can only have these months in a while as like a cheat day or a Cheat snack
Alexander R.
Bluffton
Cape Cod chips is one of the best affordable tasty wonderful bags of chips you ever put in your mouth I recommend use buy 5 bags for later and get some for your wonderful family it is way healthier than other chips and don't forget 2 put some in your pantry
Sara S.
Bel Air, MD
I am obsessed with these chips. They are definitely spicy but have such a great sweet flavor that I don't even mind. They aren't greasy at all and have a great crunch. They are actually perfect to eat when you're sick as they'll open your sinuses right up! Lol
Torrie H.
Lovelock , NV
DELICIOUS! I'm normally not a big chip eater, but my cousin and I picked up a bag of these one day...and ate the entire thing in one sitting! Haha! The flavor is amazing - a nice touch of spiciness without being too overwhelming. And the chips themselves had the perfect amount of crunch to them.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
Omg! When i buy these chips i know they will be finished in one sitting between me and my boyfriend. The flavor is exactly as they say, sweet and spicy. They def have a good kick to them so if you don't like spicy they probably aren't for you but ALL cape cod potato chips are yummy!
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love these chips. They really get the jalapeno flavor down with the perfect amount of heat. Love eating these alone as a snack or even as a nice crunch in my sandwiches.
Joanne W.
Sooo good they're addicting! Great with sandwiches or just a quick snack. Keep a drink close by because they get pretty hot after a few bites! I loved that kettle chips are a better alternative to traditional chips.
Alison L.
Harold, KY
I'm s sucker for anything jalapeño. I like the additional sweet note in these chips, makes them easy to eat on their own with a dip. I do think they're a bit pricey though. I'd still recommend them to others.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I like this chip. It's not my favorite but it definitely has great flavor. It goes great with any grilled item (hot dogs or hamburgers) I've tried a few times. You can purchase it at any local grocery store.
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
Favorite favorite favorite snack ! The price is fantastic! Frequently goes on sale which is a bonus! The taste , OMG AMAZING! Compared to other brands of potato chips this has way more crunch in each bite !