Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno uploaded by Sharanda H.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno.
All natural. see more...

• How spicy is the cape cod sweet and spicy jalapeño? 2 Answers
Caitlin B.
One word: Addiction. If you like hot and spicy chips, these are seriously the BEST! Everyone in my family loves this flavor and we can easily crush an entire bag in one sitting. All of the Cape Cod chips have the perfect amount of crunch and flavor... You can't even tell they weren't homemade. They also aren't as greasy as some other brands. The only potato chips that even compare to these ones are their Salt & Vinegar flavor!
Maren A.
Richlands, NC
These are ,y favorite chips in the whole world and I hope they never ever get rid of these. I wouldn’t have tried them if my friend hadn’t tricked me into eating them but I’m so glad he did.
Marielle R.
These are my absolute favorite chips. The only brand/ type that I buy! They are pretty hot, so if you are a spicy/ hot food lover then these are the chips for you. Also, because they are kettle cooked they are very crunchy, something I look for in a chip. I have turned a lot of people onto these!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Best chips ever. I brought these to a BBQ recently, even though they didn't fit in and everyone loved them. I take them over to my FIL's whenever we come visit as a treat for him.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
My husband and I love this brand!
This particular flavor is so delicious. It’s sweet and it has that amazing jalapeño flavor that’s not extremely spicy but spicy enough
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are pretty good. I like how they are crunchy and i love the sweet and spicy mix. They are a little too spicy for me though. They would be perfect if they were just a little bit sweeter. I think that would level out the spiciness.  But i would still recomend these if you are a spicy eater
Trikarri B.
Sandy Springs, GA
So I stumbled upon these by accident. We went to the convenience store and I meant to grab sour cream and onion saw the color green on these chips and just grabbed them. However, I’m no stranger to spice and the contrast between spicy and sweet on these chips is great. It’s not too much heat but it’s not overpoweringly sweet either. I bought multiple bags for about 2 months. They’re that good.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I liked the taste of these initially. It's kind of like a sweet and spicy taste. However, after I ate a few more, I realized I really didn't like these a whole lot just for the flavor. On the other end, I think Cape Cod is the best brand of chips you can buy for your money. They give you SO MANY CHIPS, so paying a little extra for them is worth it.
Mia W.
These are so good! I really just get whatever jalapeno kettle cooked chips so I can find but I saw these on the stand at Walmart and I'm so glad I picked these up they were sweet but still a little hint of spice they were perfect and my whole family enjoys them! I plan on buying more of these.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
Crunchy, yet sophisticated. Yes, I said that about chips. I frequent Trader Joes, every single week and just had to grab this. I love Cape cod chips, so I had to try this out, and I was very happy and satisfied I did. My husband even gave the thumbs of approval, and they are good for him;)
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
How spicy is the cape cod sweet and spicy jalapeño?