BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Luisa P.
tampa
This ships are my favorite they have a sweet and sour pitch to it. They might be a little healthier then the regular ones.
Tahmina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These kettle chips are the best out there, extremely crunchy and the flavor is perfect. It’s not too overwhelming. Definitely not too sweet and had the perfect crunch. This is a good purchase if you like kettle chips.
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These chips are the bane of my existence. The tangy and sweet flavor is addicting. I can’t stop eating these, I had to stop buying them because they are THAT good! I recommend these to all of my strong willed friends because they are seriously amazing.
Miss J.
Baldwinville , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Most delicious, crunchy bbq chips I’ve ever tried! They are kind of sweet, while having that bbq flavor and a little Smokey. Perfect compliment to any sandwich or as a snack.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Cape cod are the crunchiest chips! They have so many different ridges for the flavor to stick on to. Flavor is amazing
Keshia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the sweet smoky flavor of this chip. Great with sandwiches, the crunch of the chip compliments the softness of the sandwich.. yum!
Bryan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Marisa F.
Purchased at: Publix
We buy these almost every time we go grocery shopping. They are pretty much a standard item in our pantry. Come home from work hungry- grab a handful. Late night snack- grab a handful. Going on the boat- pack a bag full! Love them!
andrea E.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite chips ever! Cape COD’s chips are amazing, but these by far are excellent. Every time I have them they meet my expectations and never let me down. I recommend these to everyone who loves barbecue chips.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
These chips are the best they are loaded with barbecue flavor. They are sweet but not tangy which I like and they are super crunch