BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Kim M.
Best kettle chips in my opinion. Crunchy with lots of flavor but not over powering. It's an affordable snack and not too salty
Annie W.
I bought these on a whim with my boyfriend because they were on sale. I am so glad to have discovered these chips because now Cape Cod is one of my favorite potato chip brands. Perfect for snacking while watching Netflix haha.
Danielle P.
I won't eat any other BBQ chips after tasting these! I always find them on sale! Which is always a plus!!!!!!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
The perfect smoky flavor! Just the right amount of flavoring on the already great cape cod potato chip texture. Not overpowering! Other brands have a stronger flavor but this has a nice balance
Jennifer M.
Loris, SC
These chips are so good!! I love barbecue flavored chips!! One of my favorites!!😍👍
Erica F.
Mansfield, OH
Great crunch and the bbq flavor is a good mix of sweet a tangy. No real complaints with this chip.
Sabrina R.
I like this brand because of how crunch and thick the chips are. it did meet my expectation and the bbq flavor was rich and yummy. no i dont think this is healthy. better than other kettle chips ive tried i wouldn't add anything i thought this product was great.
Shawna B.
Martinez, GA
These are one of my personal favorite chips.  Even when I really was not into kettle chips or even chips in general, these were a favorite snack.  Cape Cod is one of the best chip brands out there.
Dara C.
One of my absolute favorite favors of chips and the fact that it's kettle cooked is a major plus. To bad there's no such thing as a healthy kettle cooked chips. Lol
Stephanie M.
Auburn, ME
These are a favorite for our whole family! My kids even love the flavor in these chips - once this bag is opened, chances are good it's going to be finished!