BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Kristan T.
North Carolina
I really like these chips I juss wish that you could get more for your money and not half a bag as always.....
holla m.
Love my cape cod chips ! This flavor has a sweet and tangy taste that I enjoy and my favorite part about cape cod chip is that its so crunchy !!
Sam S.
Cape cod chips are by far the best. Crunchy and delicious. Many awesome flavors. Can’t just stop at one!
Vivian L.
It has flavor like a kettle cooked chip should have but it doesn't really taste like how id thought it would? Its not very barbecue and they are very crisp and crunchy. I cut my tongue on accident by crunching on it. over all a healthy alternative to fried.
David S.
This chip does not taste like Lay's like the other reviewer stated. These chips are very delicious and crunchy, not thin and oily like Lay's. The BBQ flavor is perfect and it's called SWEET mesquite for a reason, it's not spicy.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Cape Cod knows how to make a great tasting potato chip. It's so hard to stop eating them! All of their flavors are good, including Mesquite BBQ. It has just the right amount of tang and spice that makes a BBQ chip what it is. Definitely good with a tomato and mayo sandwich in the summer or paired with burgers and hot dogs at a summer cookout.
Heather N.
East Northport, NY
These are the best chips they are great for party's and they are affordable they taste amazing
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This are addictive. I love kettle chips and BBQ, this is the perfect combination. Pretty cheap and you can sometimes find coupons especially at Kroger.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Nice and crunchy. Thicker than lays chips but that's how I like it. Doesn't go stale as fast compared to lays. The mesquite flavor is awesome. A bit on the sweet side but that let's me know to not eat too much. These chips are also lets fat compared to other chips.
Jamie Y.
I really appreciate that these chips are all natural; there isn't a single ingredient I can't pronounce. Cape Cod chips are a great snack when you just need a "crunch," and you can't go wrong with this sweet and tangy - even a bit smoky - Barbeque flavor!