BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha C.
York, PA
These chips are so addicting! I open the bag and they are gone within the day because I can't put them down! They taste incredible and are so affordable. It's easy to pick up a bag at the grocery store every time I'm there!
Katy B.
Bloomington, IN
These are my favorite barbeque chips, but I never see them in stores any more.  The best part about Cape Cod chips is how many curly chips there are!
Kim T.
Great BBQ flavored chip! This brand never disappoints with the quality of its chips and the wonderful flavors. My family has been fans of the brand for a long time and will continue to be.
These are my favorite chips not only do the taste great they are also gluten free which is a plus for me
crystal h.
Perry, FL
OMG I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! I am not a BBQ flavored chip girl at all but these have me hooked!! They are so crunchy and sweet with a hint of spicy! They are so good i have to be careful i dont eat the whole bag up at once!! I have a bag in my pantry right now I cant wait to watch tv and eat some when the kids go to bed tonight!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
My husband goes nuts over these. He crushes them up and puts them on his cheeseburgers either extra BBQ sauce for more flavor. Just a hint, the lower fat ones are crunchier than the regular fat version.
Niki L.
League City, TX
These are my husbands absolute favorite chips invented. He can go through a whole bag in one day!
Maud R.
Literally the best BBQ chips ever, I could eat them forever. Perfect mix of sweetness and BBQ
Becky C.
Best chips ever! They are a lighter snack. Plus the flavor is like a party in your mouth.
Sam E.
Anderson , SC
The crunchy texture and bold flavor make these chips a pantry staple. These are great for everything from entertaining to lunch boxes to snack time. They're lower in calories and saturated fats, than your standard potato chips because they're Kettle cooked.