BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Diana G.
These are yummy! the right balamce between sweet, tangy, salty and super crunchy! my family loved them! worth the price because they're not cheap!
holla m.
Love my cape cod chips ! This flavor has a sweet and tangy taste that I enjoy and my favorite part about cape cod chip is that its so crunchy !!
Ashleigh L.
Sanford , ME
Love love love best bbq chips I've ever had and buy them now every time I go to the store they do not taste like normal kettle corn chips to me !
Lana S.
Quincy, MA
Delicious! Crunchy little bits of heaven topped with a good amount of seasoning. Only complaint is that they don't put enough chips in the bag.
Kelsey M.
Cape cod has always been a better choice of chip. It's light but still flavorful but doesn't leave you feeling greasy like a Lays chip.
Sherrie D.
Spring Hill, FL
I really enjoy these chips. If my other favorite brand isn't available these are my next go to chips. Great BBQ flavor and nice crunch!
Keshia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the sweet smoky flavor of this chip. Great with sandwiches, the crunch of the chip compliments the softness of the sandwich.. yum!
Eilish F.
My mom and I ate the whole bag in a short amount of time. They aren't like the usual Sweet Mesquite Barbeque chips that I usually get
Julianne M.
Mahwah, NJ
These chips are amazing. Starbucks sells a sweet mesquite BBQ chip which are amazing and these are them! Amazing flavor and crunch.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
These chips are the best they are loaded with barbecue flavor. They are sweet but not tangy which I like and they are super crunch