BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacqueline W.
Concord, NH
Cape Cod chips have a great crunch and these ones really satisfy a need for barbecue. The balance between chip and spice is perfect so that you don't feel like one is overpowering the other.
April L.
Valdosta, GA
I ate these with a microwaves hot dog the other night. Not very glamorous but I liked it! These chips are great! I love BBQ chips and these are the best ones!
Stephanie M.
Auburn, ME
These are a favorite for our whole family! My kids even love the flavor in these chips - once this bag is opened, chances are good it's going to be finished!
jacqueline c.
my all time favorite chips, they have a great kick and are sooo good with any sandwich, I can’t keep them in the house for more than a week they’re the best
Meagan F.
Delicious new flavor of the cape cod chips that are normal. I bought these at Wegmans and I buy them a lot. There have a great amount of spice and crisp.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
These have a good taste to them and aren't extremely pricey. The BBQ is very flavorful!  And I enjoy the way they make their potato chips. Very crunchy :)
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This are addictive. I love kettle chips and BBQ, this is the perfect combination. Pretty cheap and you can sometimes find coupons especially at Kroger.
Shelby C.
These are my favorite snack when I'm treating myself. Everything down to the crunch and texture is great. Highly recommend trying this brand and flavor
Katy B.
Bloomington, IN
These are my favorite barbeque chips, but I never see them in stores any more.  The best part about Cape Cod chips is how many curly chips there are!
Bryan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!