BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
We bought these on a whim and they were amazing! They definitely have become m family's new favorite BBQ chip. The kettle cooked crunch is great and the flavor is sweet and smoky. We have been Cape Cod Chip People for years and they just keep getting better!
Nina L.
Gloversville, NY
Kettle chips are my favorite kind of chips hands down. I buy different brands of kettle chips but i always go back to the Cape Cod brand. The barbeque flavor adds extra goodness to them.
Heather D.
We LOVE Cape Cod chips. They are cooked very well, they have a good crisp but not too crunchy!!. The flavors are amazing our favorites out the sweet mesquite BBQ and the Jalapeno
Jillian E.
These chips are crunchy, tangy, and slightly sweet. A wonderful option when looking for BBQ flavored chips. Cape cod is always the best for a good crunchy kettle cooked chip! Will repurchase for sure!
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
These are addicting!! Its hard not to go through a whole bag in a day, but they are light and not too salty. The flavors are delicious and I do not feel as guilty eating them.
Abigail A.
Oh. My. Word! Can I just say these taste absolutely amazing! They are so delicious! They have excellent flavor and perfect crispness. My only beef is there are never very many in a bag! :(
Tania M.
I absolutely love these chips, they are sooooo good. We buy them almost every time I take a trip to the grocery store. Highly recommended them, the sweet and smokey taste is the best.
Tashina L.
Pittsburg, CA
These chips are soo yummmy I love eating them with a sandwich they are super crunchy and not too salty or oily .. they have a great taste and taste like a real potato
Amy M.
Marietta, GA
These chips are always a little spicier than I anticipate, but I consider it a good thing, because it helps me with portion control! If they didn't have that added kick, I swear I would eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Jacqueline W.
Concord, NH
Cape Cod chips have a great crunch and these ones really satisfy a need for barbecue. The balance between chip and spice is perfect so that you don't feel like one is overpowering the other.