BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Dara C.
One of my absolute favorite favors of chips and the fact that it's kettle cooked is a major plus. To bad there's no such thing as a healthy kettle cooked chips. Lol
Avery H.
Prospect, KY
If I wanted to be kettle chips I would choose Cape Cod. My favorite flavor is the barbecue kettle chips. The flavor is amazing and irresistible. They definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy these again.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The Cape Cod brand of kettle cooked potato chips are by far my favorite brand. I love kettle cooked chips because they're so crispy/crunchy! This is my fave flavor
Kelly M.
Super crunchy and sweet BBQ flavor. Perfect for boat and beach days. Kids love them even though they aren't just your average potato chip. Only kind of BBQ chip I will but now a days! Will be purchasing again
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
My husband goes nuts over these. He crushes them up and puts them on his cheeseburgers either extra BBQ sauce for more flavor. Just a hint, the lower fat ones are crunchier than the regular fat version.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This is a great be chip. It is fresh and full of flavor. Great for summer picnics or around the pool. Easy to find at most local supermarkets. Always yummy and great to share
MsTroy C.
Love this brand of Chips. They are not always available in our local Wal Mart, so I don't always have the option to buy. I appreciate the health factor and I love that there are a variety of flavors. They are a bit more expensive than other chips in this class, however.
Samantha C.
York, PA
These chips are so addicting! I open the bag and they are gone within the day because I can't put them down! They taste incredible and are so affordable. It's easy to pick up a bag at the grocery store every time I'm there!
I LOVE kettle cooked chips and I came across these for the first time not to long ago. They are so GOOD! Writing this review makes me want to go buy some right now! ha ha. Perfect for my sandwiches or alone as a snack!
Kim T.
Great BBQ flavored chip! This brand never disappoints with the quality of its chips and the wonderful flavors. My family has been fans of the brand for a long time and will continue to be.