BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Sammie D.
Cambridge, MA
Highly recommend these mesquite BBQ chips for any occasion: for snacking on the couch, family lunches, or fancy dinners. These chips pair well with absolutely everything, even mesquite BBQ chicken. They have a bit of a kick, but won't kick your diet too hard either!
Reonia D.
Shreveport
I love really thick chips for some reason, i guess it just gives me the feeling that it was homemade. I remember picking these up fro Publixone day and being so excited to pair it with a peanut butter jelly sandwich. It was my go to after school snack.
Jamie Y.
I really appreciate that these chips are all natural; there isn't a single ingredient I can't pronounce. Cape Cod chips are a great snack when you just need a "crunch," and you can't go wrong with this sweet and tangy - even a bit smoky - Barbeque flavor!
Annie W.
I bought these on a whim with my boyfriend because they were on sale. I am so glad to have discovered these chips because now Cape Cod is one of my favorite potato chip brands. Perfect for snacking while watching Netflix haha.
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
Again another one of my favorites ! The flavor the crunchiness is perfect ! These chips are a must in my snack cabinet. The bad thing about it is that there's never enough in a bag lol other than that the brand and flavor are perfect
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
These chips are honestly amazing. They have such a crunch to it, and satisfy the salty craving that you may have. I would totally recommend it to anyone out there looking for a chip that is somewhat healthy and is super flavorful
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
Cape cod makes a delicious kettle cooked chip. They're a little extra crunchy but some people like it that way, and they're always more affordable than the other brands.
Patti E.
Cape Cod has the best chips! Maybe it's because I'm from MA, but I think they're better than the big brands out there. I love these BBQ chips because they're a little sweet and aren't too strong.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
The perfect smoky flavor! Just the right amount of flavoring on the already great cape cod potato chip texture. Not overpowering! Other brands have a stronger flavor but this has a nice balance
J M.
I love that these chips are all natural. They are crunchy & tasty like the classic Cape Cod potato chips. They do taste like they were dipped in a sweet BBQ sauce but it was a bit too sweet for me to have in a chip.