BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

crystal h.
Perry, FL
OMG I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! I am not a BBQ flavored chip girl at all but these have me hooked!! They are so crunchy and sweet with a hint of spicy! They are so good i have to be careful i dont eat the whole bag up at once!! I have a bag in my pantry right now I cant wait to watch tv and eat some when the kids go to bed tonight!
Sabrina R.
I like this brand because of how crunch and thick the chips are. it did meet my expectation and the bbq flavor was rich and yummy. no i dont think this is healthy. better than other kettle chips ive tried i wouldn't add anything i thought this product was great.
Shilo E.
Maineville, OH
Cape Cod Sweet Mesquite Barbeque Chips are my go to snack. I absolutely love the hard crunch and the extreme barbecue flavor. I don't usually like potatoes or chips but these are outstanding and make a great addition to any summer meal or just anytime snack.
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I love the taste of this BBQ chip. It has a very rich BBQ flavor that you don't get from a lot of cheaper chips. I am usually able to find a sale on these of some sort as well. I like that they are kettle cooked because it offers that extra crisp crunch. A great alternative to the old Lay's or Utz chips!
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
My fiance is allergic to sunflower oil, and it turns out most potato chips are cooked with this ingredient. Cape Cod is one of the few brands we've found that doesn't have sunflower in it so it's now our go-to. Doesn't hurt that they're also delicious!
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Cape Cod knows how to make a great tasting potato chip. It's so hard to stop eating them! All of their flavors are good, including Mesquite BBQ. It has just the right amount of tang and spice that makes a BBQ chip what it is. Definitely good with a tomato and mayo sandwich in the summer or paired with burgers and hot dogs at a summer cookout.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Nice and crunchy. Thicker than lays chips but that's how I like it. Doesn't go stale as fast compared to lays. The mesquite flavor is awesome. A bit on the sweet side but that let's me know to not eat too much. These chips are also lets fat compared to other chips.
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty good price for what you get. Exceptional flavor, I ate the whole bag by myself. The flavor is so much better than other brands I've tried. It's more than I expected and I will be purchasing again soon. And it's better made, better for your health.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
my favorite chips of all time!! They so crunchy and taste MUCH better than any other brands of potatoes chips. They are healthier than most other brands and taste much better!! You guys should all try these, you’ll be in love!
That’s how I felt about the plain ones, the barbecue are x12 better!! literally the best chips I have ever eaten!!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I loved these chips. The flavoring of the BBQ that they use is amazing. It is better than the lays brand of BBQ chips and I love me some lays potato chips, when it comes to BBQ though these are the ones to have