BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Benjamin G.
These are my absolute favorite chips. The flavor is incredible and they're rarely in pieces like a lot of potato chips you buy. Cape Cod chips are my first choice without a doubt!
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these BBQ chips the kettle taste the BBQ sweet flavor I can eat a whole bunch of these! Goes so well with a sandwich . The price is decent and can be found on sale often
alissa b.
caroga lake
i normally don't like barbecue chips but these are delicious! I love that they are very crunchy and aren't fake barbecue tasting. i love these chips and the brand as a whole
Monica M.
Great tasting product! Love the nice kettle taste 100% would recommend. Was a delicious spin on normal potato chips  Cape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato ChipsCape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I really enjoy Cape Cod BBQ chips. Being from Massachusetts it’s always nice supporting a local company. These chips have such a wonderful crunch and delicious flavor.
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
I love barbecue chips. These ones are some of the best I've ever had. Slightly sweet with a little spice. They are also kettle cooked making them even more delicious.
abigail a.
They taste so good and are healthier than most chips. I bought this at safeway or walmart, pretty adorable. I can't remember what product it taste like. The only bad thing is they can be pricey but other than that they are great.
Katie W.
A great twist on the classic BBQ potato chip. I love the kettle cooked chips and the idea of not having to sacrifice flavor for the perfect crunch. The mesquite BBQ flavor is unique and I can't get enough.
Stephanie W.
This has the best bbq flavor. The crispness is perfect compared to somd other chips. Very flavorful. Has a touch of sweetness and just the right amount of smoky spice.
Keyon P.
I really love mesquite barbeque chips and the cape cod ones are the best in my opinion I've been eating them for years and I'll never stop they are kettle cooked and better for you aswell