BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque

Start your review of Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shawna B.
Martinez, GA
These are one of my personal favorite chips.  Even when I really was not into kettle chips or even chips in general, these were a favorite snack.  Cape Cod is one of the best chip brands out there.
Alison S.
Montgomery Village, MD
I love Kettle cooked potato chips and these by far are my favorite. Sweet and tangy and I love the crunch. I can, sadly, eat an entire bag in one sitting so I definitely have to mindful of the goodness. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor to others!
Sam E.
Anderson , SC
The crunchy texture and bold flavor make these chips a pantry staple. These are great for everything from entertaining to lunch boxes to snack time. They're lower in calories and saturated fats, than your standard potato chips because they're Kettle cooked.
Carolyn D.
Trussville, AL
Picked up a bag of these when I was looking for some barbecue chips. I hadn't tried these before (my husband has tried this brand though). I really liked the flavor. I like the way these are cooked, the crunch, the taste. I would recommend these to others.
Roxanne A.
Aurora, CO
These don't lady very long in my house. The chip is very flavorful and has a good crunch. Needless to say they are delicious. These are often requested in my house. They go great has a side with my sandwhiches I make for lunch or great choice for a BBQ!
Jennifer P.
New albany, OH
Barbeque kettle chips are my weakness! I can sit down and eat this entire bag sadly. These are SO tasty. You can find them at most grocery stores and the price is very comparable to other brands! They have a great crunch and packed with flavor! I for sure recommend this brand to everyone.
H C.
Who doesn't love a sweet mesquite? I don't have that much I can say beyond that. It has the sweet yet sensual huskyness of a midsummer barbecue. The flavors are fireworks. Every bite the crunches are the explosions. How could anyone go without these amazing treats.
andrea E.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite chips ever! Cape COD’s chips are amazing, but these by far are excellent. Every time I have them they meet my expectations and never let me down. I recommend these to everyone who loves barbecue chips.
Sadie H.
Oak Park, IL
The only barbecue flavored chips I like! So crunchy and so much flavor! My go to snack food! I like kettle cooked as they are a little healthier than the regular variety of potato chips! Will definitely purchase again!
Vivian L.
It has flavor like a kettle cooked chip should have but it doesn't really taste like how id thought it would? Its not very barbecue and they are very crisp and crunchy. I cut my tongue on accident by crunching on it. over all a healthy alternative to fried.