BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Marisa F.
Purchased at: Publix
We buy these almost every time we go grocery shopping. They are pretty much a standard item in our pantry. Come home from work hungry- grab a handful. Late night snack- grab a handful. Going on the boat- pack a bag full! Love them!
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These chips are the bane of my existence. The tangy and sweet flavor is addicting. I can’t stop eating these, I had to stop buying them because they are THAT good! I recommend these to all of my strong willed friends because they are seriously amazing.
Marissa J.
Morganton
I’m a sucker for some good bbq chips!! I like the sweet bbq flavor of these along with the crunch. Great for summer cookouts or just an everyday snack. If you like bbq chips, you should definitely try these!
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
I love kettle cooked chips and these by far are my favorite. Whenever I need chips for burgers or whatever it is I always go for cape cod! They are so addictive i could eat a whole bag in one day. Must buy!
Miss J.
Baldwinville , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Most delicious, crunchy bbq chips I’ve ever tried! They are kind of sweet, while having that bbq flavor and a little Smokey. Perfect compliment to any sandwich or as a snack.
Tahmina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These kettle chips are the best out there, extremely crunchy and the flavor is perfect. It’s not too overwhelming. Definitely not too sweet and had the perfect crunch. This is a good purchase if you like kettle chips.
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
This chips are my favorite chips ever! I used to get the brands all the time but I thought I would give the kettle cooked a try and I have never gone back to other chips. These are so flavorful and crunchy they're just perfect. I love all the good ingredients in this brand also. I often use them as a good snack for packing lunches for the family.
Jimena G.
Atlanta
These chips are super good. If you love barbecue chips these are definitely a to go. These chips are delicious and will definitely give you the taste experience you are looking for. These chips are more pricy than regular ones but are definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend them.
David S.
This chip does not taste like Lay's like the other reviewer stated. These chips are very delicious and crunchy, not thin and oily like Lay's. The BBQ flavor is perfect and it's called SWEET mesquite for a reason, it's not spicy.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Very sweet, very good. I reccomend these because not only is the bag pretty full but you get a nice crunch & it's just oh so good. They remind me of my favorite brand vickies. Both very similar. I feel like your bags come with more product those so I tend to buy yours more often