BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
Aldie , VA
I love the taste of this BBQ chip. It has a very rich BBQ flavor that you don't get from a lot of cheaper chips. I am usually able to find a sale on these of some sort as well. I like that they are kettle cooked because it offers that extra crisp crunch. A great alternative to the old Lay's or Utz chips!
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Foodie Expert
Nice and crunchy. Thicker than lays chips but that's how I like it. Doesn't go stale as fast compared to lays. The mesquite flavor is awesome. A bit on the sweet side but that let's me know to not eat too much. These chips are also lets fat compared to other chips.
Shilo E.
Shilo E.
Maineville, OH
Cape Cod Sweet Mesquite Barbeque Chips are my go to snack. I absolutely love the hard crunch and the extreme barbecue flavor. I don't usually like potatoes or chips but these are outstanding and make a great addition to any summer meal or just anytime snack.
Steffanie R.
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty good price for what you get. Exceptional flavor, I ate the whole bag by myself. The flavor is so much better than other brands I've tried. It's more than I expected and I will be purchasing again soon. And it's better made, better for your health.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Marietta, GA
These chips are always a little spicier than I anticipate, but I consider it a good thing, because it helps me with portion control! If they didn't have that added kick, I swear I would eat a whole bag in one sitting.
J M.
J M.
I love that these chips are all natural. They are crunchy & tasty like the classic Cape Cod potato chips. They do taste like they were dipped in a sweet BBQ sauce but it was a bit too sweet for me to have in a chip.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I loved these chips. The flavoring of the BBQ that they use is amazing. It is better than the lays brand of BBQ chips and I love me some lays potato chips, when it comes to BBQ though these are the ones to have
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Foodie Expert
Cape Cod has the best chips! Maybe it's because I'm from MA, but I think they're better than the big brands out there. I love these BBQ chips because they're a little sweet and aren't too strong.
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Foodie Expert
The perfect smoky flavor! Just the right amount of flavoring on the already great cape cod potato chip texture. Not overpowering! Other brands have a stronger flavor but this has a nice balance
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Oh. My. Word! Can I just say these taste absolutely amazing! They are so delicious! They have excellent flavor and perfect crispness. My only beef is there are never very many in a bag! :(