BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque.
All natural. see more...

Samantha C.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
These chips are so addicting! I open the bag and they are gone within the day because I can't put them down! They taste incredible and are so affordable. It's easy to pick up a bag at the grocery store every time I'm there!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Foodie Expert
OMG I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! I am not a BBQ flavored chip girl at all but these have me hooked!! They are so crunchy and sweet with a hint of spicy! They are so good i have to be careful i dont eat the whole bag up at once!! I have a bag in my pantry right now I cant wait to watch tv and eat some when the kids go to bed tonight!
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Cape Cod knows how to make a great tasting potato chip. It's so hard to stop eating them! All of their flavors are good, including Mesquite BBQ. It has just the right amount of tang and spice that makes a BBQ chip what it is. Definitely good with a tomato and mayo sandwich in the summer or paired with burgers and hot dogs at a summer cookout.
Jimena G.
Atlanta
Foodie Expert
These chips are super good. If you love barbecue chips these are definitely a to go. These chips are delicious and will definitely give you the taste experience you are looking for. These chips are more pricy than regular ones but are definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend them.
David S.
This chip does not taste like Lay's like the other reviewer stated. These chips are very delicious and crunchy, not thin and oily like Lay's. The BBQ flavor is perfect and it's called SWEET mesquite for a reason, it's not spicy.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas park, FL
Foodie Expert
Very sweet, very good. I reccomend these because not only is the bag pretty full but you get a nice crunch & it's just oh so good. They remind me of my favorite brand vickies. Both very similar. I feel like your bags come with more product those so I tend to buy yours more often
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
These are one of my personal favorite chips.  Even when I really was not into kettle chips or even chips in general, these were a favorite snack.  Cape Cod is one of the best chip brands out there.
Alison S.
Montgomery Village, MD
I love Kettle cooked potato chips and these by far are my favorite. Sweet and tangy and I love the crunch. I can, sadly, eat an entire bag in one sitting so I definitely have to mindful of the goodness. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor to others!
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
Picked up a bag of these when I was looking for some barbecue chips. I hadn't tried these before (my husband has tried this brand though). I really liked the flavor. I like the way these are cooked, the crunch, the taste. I would recommend these to others.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
The crunchy texture and bold flavor make these chips a pantry staple. These are great for everything from entertaining to lunch boxes to snack time. They're lower in calories and saturated fats, than your standard potato chips because they're Kettle cooked.