Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Mesquite Barbeque uploaded by Victoria G.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sweet Mesquite Barbeque Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Erin P.
BEST BBQ CHIPS EVER!! Hands down my favorite, high quality and flavorful! Cape Cod Chips never disappoint me! The Kettle Cooked Potato chips flavored sweet mesquite barbecue are my favorite chips to purchase and i recommend these for all bbq lovers!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these chips because they are better than your average potato chip but they are super buttery/flaky which is in my opinion the best type of potato chip. I also love them because they are slightly thicker too! Soo good!!!
brie c.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
This flavor and brand outdoes it! This satisfies my snack craving and not only is it filling, but it tastes great. I'd recommend buying a bag of these...or 10! Cape Cod has the best chips by far and barbecue is my favorite right now. Go get some!!!
Lucia P.
So sweet and tangy at the same time. I live the balance of flavors. Who doesn't like BBQ chips anyways?! These along with their salt and vinegar flavor are my go to
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love kettle cooked chips, they have the perfect crunch when eating, no way are these part of a healthy diet, but totally worth eating. Comparing to other kettle cooked these hands down are better. Now I want some
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Foodie Expert
i think that this is the best flavor of the cape cod kettle cooked potato chips. these chips are extra crunchy and think from being kettle cooked and the sweet barbeque gives them perfect flavor along with that crunch. its tangy yet sweet at the same time
Caryn H.
Best potato chips out there! Love the bbq flavor the most, but most of the others are great too, including just the original! I try to get them when they go on sale - however, they aren't usually too expensive. Love that they often push out some limited edition flavors, while they aren't all amazing, it's nice to change it up!
Jacob V.
 The sweet mesquite barbecue is really good my children like bringing it to school I like bringing you to work to have for snack or just eat with other stuff they're really good they have a very good texture and flavor I love them my kids love them and they're really good to bring to the beach the pool or anywhere else
Amanda K.
Durham, NC
These are some of the best chips for BBQ chip lovers. They have so much flavor and such a good crunch to them! They are definitely my favorite BBQ chips to buy, because the taste is so delicious without a greasy chip flavor that makes you feel gross after eating them. They are great as a side or a snack!
Nicole J.
These are the BEST chips I've ever tasted in my life. I could eat 2 bags in one sitting because they're just irresistible and perfect. They're not too oily and they have the perfect amount of seasoning. These are my go to for any and every event or just regular snack on a regular day.