Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Aiza W.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
💋Wendy💋 S.
Toms River
I LOVE Salt & Vinegar chips and if they’re Kettle Cooked even Better.... these are a great combination of crunchy and salty. The flavor can be a little overpowering but overall great product
Yannie M.
Terrebonne, QC
They are so salty and just so good they are one of my favorite salt and vinegar chips
Mori 🏳.
Easily my favorite salt and vinegar chips on the market. Nice and crispy with great flavor. Highly recommend!
J. T.
I love salt and vinegar flavored potato chips on occasion. I will normally purchase original flavors. The Cape Cod kettle cooked potato chips and the sea salt and vinegar a variety are very flavorful and is a quality chip with crunch. I would buy these again.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
These are the BEST! I could eat a million of these chips at a time. Only problem is that my breath is RANK after I eat them. They’re a little more expensive, but they’re so worth it. Highly recommend, but know you’ll be smelly.
Jessica B.
Rincon
My favorite chip out there. They are perfectly crispy and the salt and vinegar isn't so overwhelming, as to leave you all puckered. Nope. But just enough to always making you want more!
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
My office mate brought this to work one day and omgggggg they are delicious! They are now my favorite chip . My mouth is getting watery just thinking about it ! Love love love the salty ness and the crunch it’s perfect!
Caitlyn M.
Sumter
I love how crunchy these chips are compared to others. Some are too hard to eat but i love a really crunchy chip. The salt and vinegar are just a wonderful combo. This is the best salt and vinegar chip ive had.
Jessica T.
horseheads
Awesome salt and vinegar flavor. Love theses kettle cooked chips. A little pricey but totally worth it
Willow S.
Anchorage
Great chips for the price! Not too thin or too thick of a cut and always cooked well.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?