Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ivy A.
Wexford, PA
I try all brands that offer salt and vinegar and there weren't an exception. I love these and love that the 40% less fat version doesn't taste any different
Kimberly R.
Mastic, NY
I love this brand! These chips are so crunchy! The vinegar is the perfect amount.
Abigail L.
Royal Oak, MI
These will always be my favorite snack. Best kettle chips to buy and it's usually a reasonable price. Salt and vinegar is my go to flavor.
Toyya W.
Lithonia, GA
Very tasty, crunchy and light taste, fulfilling. definitely will not be disappointed with this purchase
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Este es mi snack favorito, sólo voy a sams club a comprarme una bolsa completita para mi sola, aparte de buenísimas son libres de gluten, y no son caras.
Rachel B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Nothing beats Cape COD’s chips in general, but this flavor is my favorite! Goes great with a sandwich and soda. Each chip is a perfect crunch.
Sirena H.
These are absolutely the best things on the shelf I always go and buy al least 2-3 bags it's a household fav
Zion H.
These are the only potato chips I eat. I love the smell of the chips once you open the bag. The chips are nice and crunchy. I would 100% recommend these chips to all the salt and vinegar lovers out there. They are a good price and I'm pretty sure you can get the family sized ones if you look for them.
Bruschenka J.
I grew up eating salt and vinegar chips and let's just say the brand isn't the best and definitely not the healthiest but once I was introduced to Cape cod I kept buying them. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chips and who is conscious about what they eat.
Casey T.
Kingston, TN
My favorite salt and vinegar chips! Just the perfecf amount of vinegar. Tangy, but not overwhelming. And the chips are perfectly crunchy.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?