Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
These are the BEST! I could eat a million of these chips at a time. Only problem is that my breath is RANK after I eat them. They’re a little more expensive, but they’re so worth it. Highly recommend, but know you’ll be smelly.
Jessica B.
Rincon
My favorite chip out there. They are perfectly crispy and the salt and vinegar isn't so overwhelming, as to leave you all puckered. Nope. But just enough to always making you want more!
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
My office mate brought this to work one day and omgggggg they are delicious! They are now my favorite chip . My mouth is getting watery just thinking about it ! Love love love the salty ness and the crunch it’s perfect!
Caitlyn M.
Sumter
I love how crunchy these chips are compared to others. Some are too hard to eat but i love a really crunchy chip. The salt and vinegar are just a wonderful combo. This is the best salt and vinegar chip ive had.
Jessica T.
horseheads
Awesome salt and vinegar flavor. Love theses kettle cooked chips. A little pricey but totally worth it
Willow S.
Anchorage
Great chips for the price! Not too thin or too thick of a cut and always cooked well.
Megan W.
These are my absolute favorite chips. I could eat the whole bag.. I love the tangyness of these chips. I am a customer for life for these!
Gina F.
These are our favorite brand of salt and vinegar chips! We love how crispy they are and they always taste great.
Rachel M.
My favorite kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips! I usually buy the 40% less fat. Much healthier than regular chips and more delicious!
Rachel B.
Pittsburgh
Nothing beats Cape COD’s chips in general, but this flavor is my favorite! Goes great with a sandwich and soda. Each chip is a perfect crunch.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?