Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Aiza W.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Ashley S.
This was the fist kettle cooked chip I've ever bought, and I was instantly hooked. They have the perfect combo of sweet and salty that it's actually addicting. Since they're kettle cooked they're healthier than regular potato chips at the same affordable price. I would highly recommend.
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
These chips have a great crunch!  They also have a lot of flavor baked into them. The only con I can think of is that they don't last, everyone eats them up so quickly! Very affordable and you can find them at just about every grocery store.
nicole c.
Perfect salt and vingear chips! The vinegar is tangy which is hard to find and theyre so crunchy 😍 these chips are perfection.
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
My favorite snack ever. I love these better than the Lays salt and vinegar chips. They aren't too expensive and I can find them everywhere.
Taylor S.
West End
These chips have so much flavor. Every time I buy this item it doesn't last long. They also have a great crunch making it a great night.
Julia R.
There is no better Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips out there. These chips are crispy and have the best tangy flavor from the vinegar. They are affordable and are easily accessible for purchase at almost any market and I would highly recommend the product to others.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
These are by far my husbands favorite chips. He loves salt and vinegar. We tried a different name brand of this flavor kettle cooked chip and the could not compare to Cape Cod, they just didn't have the same great crunch!
Nena V.
Duncanville, TX
My favorite salt and vinegar chip by far! They got the taste just right. I love the extra crunch you get. Packed with so much flavor!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I love a good kettle chip!! Great flavor, they just happen to be highly addictive!!! I wish they came in a bigger bag
Emily R.
Slippery Rock
FAVORITE CHIPS IN THE WORLD. I go through so many bags of these. Love sea salt and vinegar AND the fact that they are kettle chips. The only con I would have would be that when you open the bag it is like half filled. They are a little pricey but totally worth it!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?