Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
I love these! I get them at every sub shop. I refuse to buy them for home, because I will eat them all. Literally. They're great! But not great for you. Another junk food weakness I like to enjoy when out!
Risa P.
San Antonio , TX
These are SO flavorful! They are extremely crunchy and packed with salt and vinegar. They have a nice crispy to them and are a very good price. I usually buy these at target and they always have them.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
My significant other loves these chips. Its a healthy snack for him to grab while out in the field. Its got the right amount of both salt and vinegar to a chip. Great salty snack for salt lovers.
Kari R.
Raleigh
I love salt and vinegar chips, however they don't always love me. these are not too salty, just the right amount of salt. I usually wait until they are on sale because they are a little more pricey than the competitors.
Brittany T.
N Ft Myers, FL
I love these chips so much. They are so good and so crunchy. They are kettle cooked so they are healthier and better for me to eat. I love buying these. I have and will still recommend them.
Gabbi S.
Selinsgrove, PA
Are a little bit pricey compared to other brands and are not very healthy but hey have GREAT flavor. I have been eating these for years and have nothing but good things to say other than price. Wish I could have them more.
Emily J.
Bloomsburg, PA
Absolutely perfect when your craving chips. These are my go to. They aren’t super expensive but you definitely get what you pay for quality wise. I have before and would totally continue to recommend these to other people.
Shelby J.
Tulsa, OK
I am very picky about salt and vinegar chips because they are my favorite- these are some of the best around. They are healthier, have great crunch and the flavor is awesome! Will buy again
Lindsay G.
All chips from this brand are so good but I’m a sucker for salt and vinegar chips. I feel a little better eating this brand than other name brands and I don’t have to compromise flavor.
Emily M.
These are very good. By far one of the best kettle cooked chips. They have a great flavor. I have only bought these once but i would look forward to getting them again and trying some of their other flavors!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?