Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gretchen D.
Pittsburgh
Just the right amount of salt and vinegar. Not too sour. I don’t like kettle cooked chips so these were perfect in terms of their crunch factor. Not as expensive as brands like Lays. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
  Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar are delicious!  I love the extra crisp to each individual chip.  This company has meet my expectations with this flavor.  I find that this brand a little more pricey than others but money well spent. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Deidre Z.
Gloversville, NY
Absolutely LOVE Salt and Vinegar chips all the way around, but these kettle cooked ones are amazing. I don't buy chips for my house unless there is a get together but every once in a while I get a craving for chips and these are my go-to. I buy them from our local convenient stores, usually when I stop for gas or need a quick snack to hold me over until my next meal. Perfect texture and flavor. <3
Lauren R.
My favorite type of chip is sea salt and vinegar, and these by far are my favorite brand of chips for that flavor. The only really negative I consistently have is the amount of chips, there's not enough. It's 50/50 air, but the size of the chips make it seem like there aren't as many in the bag but the quality keeps bringing me back.
Shelby H.
Springfield
As a kid I would venture to cape cod with my family to go to the potato chip factory. I love that I’m able to get these chips at my local grocery store. I personally prefer them over any other brand of chip
Evie S.
Orlando
These are literally my favorite chips ever!! By far the best brand for salt and vinegar chips, hands down! They have so much flavor and they have the perfect amount of crisp to them! Some salt and vinegar chips are just too thin and flakey. Cape Cod, however, are perfection! I'm salivating just talking about them 😆
Katie D.
Cortland, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips! The salt & vinegar flavor is my absolute favorite. I could live on these chips! I am so stingy with them too... I hide the bag until I am ready to eat some... the crunch of the kettle cooked chip and the great flavor of the salt & vinegar make these my go to when I buy chips!
Shannon D.
Buffalo
It is all about the crunch!  I love the  flavor of the chips, it is not overwhelming like some of the other brands.  There is an even amount of both flavors but the crunchiness  is  key.  It satisfies my craving for crunch and they are kettle cooked so its a much healthier option.
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
Cape Cod seem to have a more of an authentic feel to them, I guess it's because they are Kettle cooked. I'd say they are a bit tougher than they average chip but I'm not mad at it. I'd slide these in my sandwich like it's lettuce. I have to say the salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor out of the entire line
Porsha P.
I usually get a bag of these as often as we travel. I am not much of a chip person, but these are so packed with flavor and the crunch is fantastic! I do crunch them up a little, since they are usually in big slices, but they are perfect! They help with my car sickness, and salt and vinegar are my fave!!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?