Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Aiza W.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Porsha P.
I usually get a bag of these as often as we travel. I am not much of a chip person, but these are so packed with flavor and the crunch is fantastic! I do crunch them up a little, since they are usually in big slices, but they are perfect! They help with my car sickness, and salt and vinegar are my fave!!
Katelyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I LOVE these. I have to put them in my grocery cart every time I go shopping because they are just so addicting. They make it hard to diet because of how good they are.
Katelyn K.
Bristol, VA
The best, crunchiest, loudest flavor you can get. Some salt and vinegar chips just don’t have enough flavoring or they have so much that it ruins your tongue. This is perfect!
Emily M.
Yonkers, NY
In love with these chips! They are super crunchy which I love and their salt & vinegar is on point. I love when my salt and vinegar chips make my lips tingle. These are the perfect amount and are worth the price. These are by far my favorite treat yourself snack.
Courtney N.
These are the best salt and vinegar chips i've had in a while. I recommend buying them! I find them in Shoprite and Quickcheck a lot. They are totally worth it! I think they are delicious they are bursting with flavor and definitely don't let you down
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
Best sea salt and vinegar chip on the market! Reminds me of the beach at Revere back in the 80s! Great to eat with roast beef sandwiches. Seriously, these kettle cooked chips are my favorite and this flavor is tangy and salty and perfect for summer.
E c.
Cape cod makes a great salt and vinegar chip. These chips have a lot of flavor and it’ll be hard to put the bag down before you finish. I love these chips because they are kettle cooked which makes it healthier than your standard chips.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
These are fantastic! You know that super tangy and sour taste that salt & vinegar gives you, that makes you just keep craving more? Ok, well add a beautiful thick & super crunch chip with that and ....BOOM! You’ve got pure perfection!
Desiree Y.
Lodi, CA
Love these chips! Salt and Vinegar is my favorite and they make these so well! Delicious, as healthy as you can get for eating chips. I see this at all of the grocery stores I’ve been to. I just wish they made a Dill Pickle flavor!
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
Kettle cooked chips offer a "healthier" version of regular chips. They are less in fat. I love Cape Cod chips, but the sea salt and vinegar are my favorite! The flavor is plentiful and will leave you craving more. You can't stop at a healthy portion with these chips ;)
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?