Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Aiza W.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Erica R.
Love these chips. This is one of my favorite chip brands! They are soooo crunchy. I love kettle cooked chips. Salt & vinegar is one of my favorite flavors, but these in original are great for dipping.
PJ D.
My most favorite chips of all time. These don't last long in my home. They have a great balance of flavors and they really are the best salt and vinegar chip out. I also love the crunch it provides.
Kimberly B.
One of my favorite chips! They’re perfect to eat as a snack or as a part of your meal. I love them on the side of a sandwich.
Any time I’m having a movie night, these are my snack of choice.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Hands down my favorite salt and vinegar chips. They are kettle cooked so they have a lot of crunch but I feel like salt and vinegar chips have to be super crunchy because they are so tangy.
Ilsa C.
Houston
Salt and vinegar chips are an actual art. There are good and bad ones. Some actually burn your taste buds off. This brand does it right. The taste is great. I love the kettle texture. Highly recommended!!
Sara T.
rising sun
These salt and vinegar chips are in my top three. They have an amazing taste that isn't too vinegary. I could sit and eat a whole bag. I prefer them over most. I recommend going and trying them for yourself.
Shae C.
Love the crunch that kettle cooked chips give! Great as a snack, with sandwiches or even in soups in place of crackers. The salt and vinegar is tart enough without being too overpowering. Love cape cod!
Jordan B.
Fairfield, CA
These are my favorite chips in the entire world! The vinegar and salt isn't overwhelming and the crunch is amazing! I recommend kettle chips over regular potato chips any day
Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
My wife and I buy these so frequently we should have stock in the company. We both love how crunchy the chips are with the perfect amount of vinegar and salt. We like ours to have a stronger flavor and these deliver every time.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I buy these for my husband. They're his go-to chips to accompany his favorite sandwich. They're also 40% less fat than other comparable chips, so I feel good about buying them.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?