Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Hands down, best salt and vinegar chips I have ever eaten. The kettle cooked chips are super crisp and the flavor is absolutely out of this world! Great for those who love strong flavor. Other chips seem super weak in comparison.
Eunice T.
Palm Bay
I’m not a very big chip eater but these are the BEST!!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting and not feel guilty about it 😉 so crunchy and tangy! Absolutely love these !
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I’m not a fan of kettle cooked chips but the salt and vinegar chips by Cape Cod are definitely my favorite! I would continue to purchase even though it is kettle cooked.
Jonelle D.
My favorite! I always have these at home. They go great with a delicious sandwich or even by themselves as a snack. Yummy! My mouth just got watery thinking about them.
Cara H.
Port Orange, FL
I couldn't read the fine print, but I'm pretty sure these are the salt and vinegar ones! If they are the cape cod brand are my favorite! Ugh so crunch and good. Mmmm
Devontae B.
Sea salt and vinegar chips are a must if you have never had them and of you are going to buy some buy the Cod Cape brand their chips have the best crunch and flavor.
Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are by far the best salt and vinegar chips I've ever had. I love to bring them to the beach, as a crunchy snack. My friends and family love them as well.
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
This chips are super crispy!  They also have the right balance of salt and vinegar in my opinion. They can be a bit pricey per bag so I usually get them on sale.
Asharae J.
Laurelton, NY
By far my favorite salt and vinegar chips! The vinegar isn't overpowering (which I normally find as an issue with salt and vinegar chips). These have a great balance and a nice crunch!
Mariah M.
Washingtonvle, NY
My favorite chips of all time! These salt and vinegar ones aren't too overwhelming with flavor it's the perfect amount. They are super affordable and everyone will love them !
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?