Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.

BY CAPE COD #33 in Chips

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes yo...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
In love with these chips! They are super crunchy which I love and their salt & vinegar is on point. I love when my salt and vinegar chips make my lips tingle. These are the perfect amount and are worth the price. These are by far my favorite treat yourself snack.
Desiree Y.
lodi
Love these chips! Salt and Vinegar is my favorite and they make these so well! Delicious, as healthy as you can get for eating chips. I see this at all of the grocery stores I’ve been to. I just wish they made a Dill Pickle flavor!
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these so much, some of my all time favorite chips. They aren’t too greasy, and not overwhelming in flavor. It’s the perfect match. I’m a big vinegar lover. I love that taste that matches. It’s just so good.
EM B.
Clearwater
Best chips on the market! My only complaint is the cost versus the quantity. Less air, more chips please. For 4+ dollars I expect a lot more product. Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
Laney O.
I️ love the flavor of these chips. I️ also love the availability. You can get them anywhere. They’re super cheap. They have the best crunch. They’re my personal favorite, they’re delicious!! There’s also a lot of bargain and bogo deals for them.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
These are SO flavorful! They are extremely crunchy and packed with salt and vinegar. They have a nice crispy to them and are a very good price. I usually buy these at target and they always have them.
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh I can’t even say enough. These chips are so tasty and crisp and not greasy and artificial like some other brands. They are also nostalgic and take me back to my crazy college roommate days and I never can get enough.
Carole M.
Plainville
Cape Cod potato chips have the ultimate crunch.The seasoning is of sea salt and vinegar may be a little too sour.But if you are a Cape Cod chip fan you'll like the punch.These chips are great for dipping as they can not be overpowered by the dip.All of the Cape Cod Family are strong in taste and texture,which is why I love them.Not recommended for low salt diets.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
After trying these chips, I can't go back to regular potato chips!  These chips are always perfectly crunchy, and full of the salt & vinegar flavor.  These kettle cooked chips are always a high quality and go great with sandwiches!

I have been able to find these chips at all grocery stores and corner stores like CVS, Walgreens, ect.
Gretchen D.
Pittsburgh
Just the right amount of salt and vinegar. Not too sour. I don’t like kettle cooked chips so these were perfect in terms of their crunch factor. Not as expensive as brands like Lays. I would definitely recommend!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?