Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.

BY CAPE COD #35 in Chips

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes yo...2 Answers
Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
In love with these chips! They are super crunchy which I love and their salt & vinegar is on point. I love when my salt and vinegar chips make my lips tingle. These are the perfect amount and are worth the price. These are by far my favorite treat yourself snack.
Brit M.
Oceanside, CA
Cape Cod sea salt and vinegar are my all time favorite! I’m currently pregnant and crave them all the time. I love how crunchy they are and about 80% of the bag are folded chips (gold!.) I’m a Boston native and am so excited I can now buy them in California!
Brittnay S.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite brand of salt and vinegar chips. I love that each bit is packed with tons of tangy, salty, crunch. And yes, these are EXTRA crunchy because they are kettle cooked and much thicker than the average chip. I love to pair these with Frito-Lay French Onion dip. But caution, even that is an acquired taste... one that I've grown to love and crave. 😋
Maylyn♛ B.
These are really good I usually get the salt and vinegar flavor with this brand. I have bought these over and over again. It’s funny I usually am on the line at either Marshall’s or target and see them and buy them. I feel as if they are more healthy them on other chips because they are kettled cooked.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these so much, some of my all time favorite chips. They aren’t too greasy, and not overwhelming in flavor. It’s the perfect match. I’m a big vinegar lover. I love that taste that matches. It’s just so good.
EM B.
Clearwater
Best chips on the market! My only complaint is the cost versus the quantity. Less air, more chips please. For 4+ dollars I expect a lot more product. Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
Laney O.
I️ love the flavor of these chips. I️ also love the availability. You can get them anywhere. They’re super cheap. They have the best crunch. They’re my personal favorite, they’re delicious!! There’s also a lot of bargain and bogo deals for them.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
These are SO flavorful! They are extremely crunchy and packed with salt and vinegar. They have a nice crispy to them and are a very good price. I usually buy these at target and they always have them.
Michael C.
Nashville
My wife and I buy these so frequently we should have stock in the company. We both love how crunchy the chips are with the perfect amount of vinegar and salt. We like ours to have a stronger flavor and these deliver every time.
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh I can’t even say enough. These chips are so tasty and crisp and not greasy and artificial like some other brands. They are also nostalgic and take me back to my crazy college roommate days and I never can get enough.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?