Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes yo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is truly my favorite bag of chips. They are delicious and super crunchy and I’m in love with the taste a vinegar. I can’t even compare this to anything else because of how good they are. I only buy these chips if my looking for super crunchy.
Brianne B.
Bergenfield, NJ
These chips have a good kettle taste. They are nice and crunchy and have a good balance between salt and vinegar. They are a little expensive when normally priced, but most grocery stores will run sales on them quite frequently.
Victoria B.
Elmira
I eat these chips all the time they are so good. I like them so much more than any other chip i’ve eaten. I’m definitely a repeat costumer and will continue to be. I would recommend these to a friend, and I will buy them again.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these so much, some of my all time favorite chips. They aren’t too greasy, and not overwhelming in flavor. It’s the perfect match. I’m a big vinegar lover. I love that taste that matches. It’s just so good.
Sydney C.
By far the best salt and vinegar chips I’ve ever eaten in my life, they’re thick, crunchy, and super strong flavored, all around a perfect chip, I 20/10 recommend this brand and these chips in particular!!!
Mackenzie K.
Clarksville , TN
This is the only salt and vinegar chip that I can eat. The cape cod chips have an excellent amount of crunch to them. Their chips aren’t over powered with flavor. Some brands can have too much flavor to them. This one doesn’t.
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh I can’t even say enough. These chips are so tasty and crisp and not greasy and artificial like some other brands. They are also nostalgic and take me back to my crazy college roommate days and I never can get enough.
Carole M.
Plainville
Cape Cod potato chips have the ultimate crunch.The seasoning is of sea salt and vinegar may be a little too sour.But if you are a Cape Cod chip fan you'll like the punch.These chips are great for dipping as they can not be overpowered by the dip.All of the Cape Cod Family are strong in taste and texture,which is why I love them.Not recommended for low salt diets.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
After trying these chips, I can't go back to regular potato chips!  These chips are always perfectly crunchy, and full of the salt & vinegar flavor.  These kettle cooked chips are always a high quality and go great with sandwiches!

I have been able to find these chips at all grocery stores and corner stores like CVS, Walgreens, ect.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Salt and vinegar is the perfect tangy and savory flavor. I love this brand in particular because it has an extra vinegar taste to it which I love ! I usually get 2 bags for around 5 or 6 dollars which is a great deal.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?