Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD #96 in Chips

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes yo...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is truly my favorite bag of chips. They are delicious and super crunchy and I’m in love with the taste a vinegar. I can’t even compare this to anything else because of how good they are. I only buy these chips if my looking for super crunchy.
Brianne B.
Bergenfield, NJ
These chips have a good kettle taste. They are nice and crunchy and have a good balance between salt and vinegar. They are a little expensive when normally priced, but most grocery stores will run sales on them quite frequently.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these so much, some of my all time favorite chips. They aren’t too greasy, and not overwhelming in flavor. It’s the perfect match. I’m a big vinegar lover. I love that taste that matches. It’s just so good.
Raven M.
Cape cod although on the expensive side they’re well worth it. I love how salty and flavorful they way I love salt and vinegar chips! They’re easily accessible in your local grocery store, but the bag comes half empty.
angelica b.
Lockport, IL
These are the best chips i have ever had!  They are mild but flavorful.  They arent as overwhelming as similar products.  It's hard not to finish the bag in one sitting.  Love the crunch and they are super price friendly.
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh I can’t even say enough. These chips are so tasty and crisp and not greasy and artificial like some other brands. They are also nostalgic and take me back to my crazy college roommate days and I never can get enough.
Carole M.
Plainville
Cape Cod potato chips have the ultimate crunch.The seasoning is of sea salt and vinegar may be a little too sour.But if you are a Cape Cod chip fan you'll like the punch.These chips are great for dipping as they can not be overpowered by the dip.All of the Cape Cod Family are strong in taste and texture,which is why I love them.Not recommended for low salt diets.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
After trying these chips, I can't go back to regular potato chips!  These chips are always perfectly crunchy, and full of the salt & vinegar flavor.  These kettle cooked chips are always a high quality and go great with sandwiches!

I have been able to find these chips at all grocery stores and corner stores like CVS, Walgreens, ect.
Gretchen D.
Pittsburgh
Just the right amount of salt and vinegar. Not too sour. I don’t like kettle cooked chips so these were perfect in terms of their crunch factor. Not as expensive as brands like Lays. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
  Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar are delicious!  I love the extra crisp to each individual chip.  This company has meet my expectations with this flavor.  I find that this brand a little more pricey than others but money well spent. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?