Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Zion H.
Zion H.
These are the only potato chips I eat. I love the smell of the chips once you open the bag. The chips are nice and crunchy. I would 100% recommend these chips to all the salt and vinegar lovers out there. They are a good price and I'm pretty sure you can get the family sized ones if you look for them.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
Cape Cod is always a good brand for snack items. I like the Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt and Vinegar. The other varieties are good as well. I feel good giving these snacks to my kids knowing that Cape Cod is providing quality ingredients in their snacks.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips. The crispiness of the kettle cook is perfect and the salt and vinegar flavor is well balanced and amazing. I would highly recommend these chips to anyone who likes salt and vinegar chips as they are the best of the bunch!
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
I grew up eating salt and vinegar chips and let's just say the brand isn't the best and definitely not the healthiest but once I was introduced to Cape cod I kept buying them. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chips and who is conscious about what they eat.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Bay Minette, AL
This is the best kettle cooked chip I have ever eaten. The chips are full of flavor. It is more expensive than other chip brands but it is definitely worth it in my opinion. Anyone who likes the crunch of a kettle cooked chip should try the Cape Cod brand.
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
Such crispy and delicious chips! There's something about cape cod that is so much better than other chips. For one, you can taste that it's made out of real potatoes. I love the salt and vinegar variety, not too much salt and just enough vinegar.
Glynis A.
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
A favorite chip in my household - I grew up in Massachusetts and ate Cape Cod chips my entire childhood. Once moving to Ohio, they became available a few years ago - I was so excited! These are the best salt & vinegar chips I've ever had :)
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Watertown, NY
Love love love these chips! I am a huge vinegar lover and these chips are my absolute favorite once. I love the thick crunch and the strong vinegar taste. These chips don't leave an after taste that coast your mouth like other chips do.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Absolutely love these. I am one of the few people who love love love salt and vinegar chips and these are super crunchy! They do have a strong smell but it doesn't bother me. I recommend these. Nothing could be added to make it better
Jesynia R.
Jesynia R.
Wahiawa, HI
This is by far my favorite brand for Salt & Vinegar flavor! I love how it's crunchy, and how there is so much flavor on the chips. The bag is filled very good too. You definitely are buy both quantity and quality at the same time.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?