Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Aiza W.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Rochielle C.Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Suggie B.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar ...3 Answers
Victoria B.
Elmira
I eat these chips all the time they are so good. I like them so much more than any other chip i’ve eaten. I’m definitely a repeat costumer and will continue to be. I would recommend these to a friend, and I will buy them again.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these so much, some of my all time favorite chips. They aren’t too greasy, and not overwhelming in flavor. It’s the perfect match. I’m a big vinegar lover. I love that taste that matches. It’s just so good.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
These are the BEST! I could eat a million of these chips at a time. Only problem is that my breath is RANK after I eat them. They’re a little more expensive, but they’re so worth it. Highly recommend, but know you’ll be smelly.
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh I can’t even say enough. These chips are so tasty and crisp and not greasy and artificial like some other brands. They are also nostalgic and take me back to my crazy college roommate days and I never can get enough.
Mackenzie K.
Clarksville , TN
This is the only salt and vinegar chip that I can eat. The cape cod chips have an excellent amount of crunch to them. Their chips aren’t over powered with flavor. Some brands can have too much flavor to them. This one doesn’t.
Carole M.
Plainville
Cape Cod potato chips have the ultimate crunch.The seasoning is of sea salt and vinegar may be a little too sour.But if you are a Cape Cod chip fan you'll like the punch.These chips are great for dipping as they can not be overpowered by the dip.All of the Cape Cod Family are strong in taste and texture,which is why I love them.Not recommended for low salt diets.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Salt and vinegar is the perfect tangy and savory flavor. I love this brand in particular because it has an extra vinegar taste to it which I love ! I usually get 2 bags for around 5 or 6 dollars which is a great deal.
Gretchen D.
Pittsburgh
Just the right amount of salt and vinegar. Not too sour. I don’t like kettle cooked chips so these were perfect in terms of their crunch factor. Not as expensive as brands like Lays. I would definitely recommend!
Shelby H.
Springfield
As a kid I would venture to cape cod with my family to go to the potato chip factory. I love that I’m able to get these chips at my local grocery store. I personally prefer them over any other brand of chip
Shannon D.
Buffalo
It is all about the crunch!  I love the  flavor of the chips, it is not overwhelming like some of the other brands.  There is an even amount of both flavors but the crunchiness  is  key.  It satisfies my craving for crunch and they are kettle cooked so its a much healthier option.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?