BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Limited Batch Asiago Cheese & Italian Herbs Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. see more...

Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
This flavor combination is so wonderfully thought out. I never thought I would see such great combinations of seasonings on a potato chip, but this company keeps innovating more on an “adult” level as opposed to a “party” chip level.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
These chips are a really great flavor, but I can't find them anywhere anymore. I found them one time at I believe Big Lots and I've never seen them since. I would buy them, just can't find them.
Jovanis R.
These are so good and I'm kind of really upset they're a limited batch. My neighbor delivers for Schneider's and his boss pays for the stock that cant go on the shelves because of the print date so he brought these back and gave them to me and they were to die for. I hate when you really end up liking something only for it to be limited edition or discontinued
Alexis S.
Rochester, NY
I love crispy, kettle cooked chips and these definitely live up to that. Absolutely love this flavor and the other recent additions cape cod has added to their product line. I would certainly recommend these to others and bring them to parties
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
These are so so good! I can't find them in store anywhere around me, so I buy them online. They are delicious, and I have never had a chip that has this type of flavor. I always love Cape Cod chips because of their crunchiness!
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
These are one of my favorite kinds of chips. So crispy and crunchy and flavorful. Not healthy for the body, but healthy for the soul. Super delicious and meets my expectations of what a chip should taste like.
bonnie A.
First off I live in cape cod so it's a given to invest in these chips. But the chip gives off a nice bite goes well with sandwiches. Also not to bad in the caries as well oppose to other chips.
Kristi D.
I really enjoyed these! I love CApe Cod chips and like to try the different flavors they come out with. The crunch of these chips is the best. I would definitely recommend these and also would buy them again.
Grace Y.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Chips and cheese are a great mix together, they taste amazing and are very addicting. Once you eat one you'll want the whole bag which is never a bag thing because chips do not have a ton of calories. I would recommend these chips to people who are cheese lovers.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Cape cod always has good products so I wasn't surprised when I found this flavor and knew it would be amazing. I was a first time customer but now I will be buying again. Will recommend to others. Great price point for the value
Brittney H.
Washington, DC
Does these chips have a prominent flavor of herb or cheese, or a mix of both?