BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips.
Than the leading brand of regular potato chips.
See back panel for nutritional information.
All natural. see more...

Aleksandra F.
Love the flavor of these chips! I buy them often and I have noticed that some bags are saltier than others, making them too salty for me and that's the only reason I've taken off one star. If it was more consistent between bags it would definitely be 5 stars!
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I love these chips! The crunch is amazing and 40% less fat is amazing! You can’t tell the difference! I love them! They are pretty salty so I just make sure to drink a lot of water but they are the perfect snack and they are gluten free
Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
I love Cape Cod Chips. There's always a nice crunch, good salt level, and just a fun snack. I always purchase the family sized pack... but it's for myself! 😝 I want to take a tour at the factory one day!!
Belen T.
Melbourne
Let’s be honest, Cape Cod is the best chips brand out there. They’re crunchy, they’re not oily and they go great with everything. My family and I find them irresistible and that’s why we keep buying them.
Reese P.
Guilford
I absolutely LOVE these chips! They have the perfect crunch and just enough salt to make it the perfect combo! I always find myself eating the whole bag because it’s just too good. I love these so much and wish I got them more.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
These chips are SO GOOD! Perfect for a snack or to have alongside a sandwich. What I especially love about these chips is how delightfully crunchy they are. I've found myself purchasing these chips again and again and I'd highly recommend them. These can be purchased at nearly grocery store and sometimes can even be found at Publix as a bogo special 😀
Sonia H.
Cape cod chips are the best! Perfectly salted, not too oily, and the 40% less fat ones taste great!! The best part is you know the product is great when they don’t add a bunch of unnecessary ingredients, just potatoes oil and salt! My whole family loves these and we’ll keep buying them as long as they’re around!
Marissa H.
Winter garden, FL
Tastes just as good as the regular chips but you feel better about eating them. I prefer kettle cooked chips to regular as they have more of a homemade taste to them. They are a great alternative to regular chips. My kids also can’t get enough. They make a great lunchtime snack!
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
Cape Cod Kettle cooked chips are hands down best potato chips.  So crispy and crunchy.  I remember when these became available in our local grocery store and I have purchased ever since.  Price & quality of the product are amazing.  They also pair well with Helluva Good French Onion dip!
Samantha C.
Im not a huge original flavor chip fan but i do like these. They have the perfect amount of crunch, their low fat, and the perfect amount of saltiness. I found them at walmart and have actually bought them more than once because my family seems to really love them.