BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips.
Than the leading brand of regular potato chips.
See back panel for nutritional information.
All natural. see more...

Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I love these chips! The crunch is amazing and 40% less fat is amazing! You can’t tell the difference! I love them! They are pretty salty so I just make sure to drink a lot of water but they are the perfect snack and they are gluten free
Liz B.
I will never eat another brand of potato chips again. These are by far the best chips. They aren't too salty and they're very crunchy. They do not contain any bad chemicals or ingredients which is always a plus
Belen T.
Melbourne
Let’s be honest, Cape Cod is the best chips brand out there. They’re crunchy, they’re not oily and they go great with everything. My family and I find them irresistible and that’s why we keep buying them.
Thais S.
Everett, MA
I don’t buy any other potato chips other than Cape Cods! They’re so crunchy and I love it! My favorite is that they are not extremely salty. I can eat them without having to chug a glass of water after! Delicious, crunchy and my favorite!
Reese P.
Guilford
I absolutely LOVE these chips! They have the perfect crunch and just enough salt to make it the perfect combo! I always find myself eating the whole bag because it’s just too good. I love these so much and wish I got them more.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
Cape Cod Kettle cooked chips are hands down best potato chips.  So crispy and crunchy.  I remember when these became available in our local grocery store and I have purchased ever since.  Price & quality of the product are amazing.  They also pair well with Helluva Good French Onion dip!
Marissa H.
Winter Garden, FL
Tastes just as good as the regular chips but you feel better about eating them. I prefer kettle cooked chips to regular as they have more of a homemade taste to them. They are a great alternative to regular chips. My kids also can’t get enough. They make a great lunchtime snack!
Samantha C.
Im not a huge original flavor chip fan but i do like these. They have the perfect amount of crunch, their low fat, and the perfect amount of saltiness. I found them at walmart and have actually bought them more than once because my family seems to really love them.
Aleksandra F.
Love the flavor of these chips! I buy them often and I have noticed that some bags are saltier than others, making them too salty for me and that's the only reason I've taken off one star. If it was more consistent between bags it would definitely be 5 stars!
Selby M.
Always a classic! When I want something crunchy I always go for these. Unlike other potato chips I don't feel as guilty after I eat these chips. You get the best bang for your buck with this product!