Add a Photo

#525 in Chips
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I love these chips! They are my favorite.. have been for years. Very addictive, it's hard to stop eating them once you have started. That's why I love these packs of individual bags, they are the perfect size to bring to work for a snack, and much healthier than most other bags of chips. I've never tried the other flavors because I love the original so much, but I'm guessing they are great too.
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
These chips are crispier and thicker than regular potato chips. They're super easy to find at regular grocery stores as well as a lot of quick carry out restaurants and deli's. Price is varied depending on where you purchase it but it's typically affordable. Definitely one of the brands I reach for first.
Ronica D.
Ronica D.
After having these, no other chip will do for me. These chips have the best flavor, scent, texture, crunch, and the perfect amount of salt. They are perfect and they go with everything. I buy at least 2 bags when I go out and I tell everyone about them. Best chips ever.
Christian N.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
I can't find the normal size bag option so I'll just review this one. Yes. Go eat these! Thick, crisp, flavorful. Ugh, kettle chips are the best especially because they generally lower in salt content so you can truly enjoy them instead of just tasting a load of salt
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
Super good chips. a little pricey for the amount you get. they however do not have the gross smell of lays chips and that is a plus. Market Basket is the cheapest place to purchase these chips in the area I live in. I always find myself repurchasing these chips.
Heather K.
Heather K.
One of my favorites when purchasing Cape Cod Kettle Cooked, another would be their sea salt and cracked pepper flavor. It's very affordable, especially when there are sales at Kroger or Publix (usuaully bogo free). I'd also recommend the jalapeno flavored ones!
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 8-0.75 oz. Bags
Love cape cod originals. I like to buy the individuals for snacks otherwise I would eat a whole full bag In a sitting because the are addicting. I will always buy cape cod chips. I find there the only regular flavor that I don't need to sip in something.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
These are great to have for a party! They are super yummy and are not greasy at all. A great chip to have by itself of also very good for dipping. I often buy them at walmart or target and they are priced well. I would recommend these to people forsure
Adam S.
Adam S.
Manchester, NH
I usually grab way too many chips and have extra once my sandwich is gone. These are the perfect serving size for lunches for both children and adults. A must have in the house when you have 3 step kids who can eat all day long.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
If you love crunchy, perfectly cooked, salty chips, this is the brand for you! I love every single chip in this line because the flavor is much better than just your standard potato chip. Definitely recommend!