Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 8-0.75 oz. Bags uploaded by Sydney C.

BY CAPE COD

Hand-selected potatoes. Canola oil. Salt. How do you transform the simplest ingredients into such a ridiculously good kettle cooked potato chip? For us, it's done one small batch at a time, using select potatoes, sliced thick and cooked in custom kettles at precisely the right temperature to a golden amber hue. No two chips are identical, but they all share a hearty potato flavor and that wonderful Cape Cod crunch. see more...

Crystal M.
My kids looovvveee these chips.. they get them at school so I was surprised when we went to the grocery store and I told them to pick out chips and this was their first choice. Love the convient single bags easy for on the go. Love supporting my local business
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
My family and I LOVE Cape Cod chips. They are a little pricier than most regular brands, but I feel it's worth it. They are well flavored, but not too salty. They have a crunchiness/ texture that I like and seem less greasy than some more regular chip bands.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
When I go to school I love when my mom packs me cape cod chips they taste so good and you can’t go wrong they do taste a lot better than other brands and are the perfect snack for whenever even late night snacks!
Kimberly G.
So glad they came out with smaller bags for lunches. I’m a sandwich junkie myself and I hate actually using ziplock bags cause the chips get crunched and my son loves these as well. So individual bags are perfect.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Perfectly delicious! Seasoned just right. I definitely prefer these to other brands simply because I believe the preparation of these make them slightly healthier and taste better. Not too pricey for a good quality product. I'll definitely recommend these.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Delicious, I absolutely love this product. It's made with less oil and tastes and feels like it's healthier. They are light and airy and not a disappointment. I bought this bag at Wegmans, my favorite grocery store. I would definitely recommend getting this product.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Cape Cod chips are the BEST chips. SO salty and SO crunchy, they're basically the only potato chip I would eat by itself. This product meets expectations every time. i don't eat chips often, but when I do I always go straight to these. Definitely recommend to others.
Erica M.
Johns Island
These are good chips! They are very crunchy and can sometimes hurt my teeth if I'm not careful. It does have a great taste and it's a lot less greasy than other brands of chips. These will not disappoint and I do recommend them to others, great for a party!
Sophia S.
Seekonk
I love to bring this in a lunch bag they are easy to just throw them in and to later enjoy. These are super crunchy and delicious. I mean if you don't like them, your missing out!
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Seriously my favorite potato chips ever! These little guys I get for kidlet’s lunches and I get the big family sized bags for home. So crunchy and perfectly made they beat all others by a large margin! I usually pick them up at Walmart.