Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 8-0.75 oz. Bags uploaded by Sydney C.

BY CAPE COD

Buy on Target
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
When I go to school I love when my mom packs me cape cod chips they taste so good and you can’t go wrong they do taste a lot better than other brands and are the perfect snack for whenever even late night snacks!
Kimberly G.
So glad they came out with smaller bags for lunches. I’m a sandwich junkie myself and I hate actually using ziplock bags cause the chips get crunched and my son loves these as well. So individual bags are perfect.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
My family and I LOVE Cape Cod chips. They are a little pricier than most regular brands, but I feel it's worth it. They are well flavored, but not too salty. They have a crunchiness/ texture that I like and seem less greasy than some more regular chip bands.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Seriously my favorite potato chips ever! These little guys I get for kidlet’s lunches and I get the big family sized bags for home. So crunchy and perfectly made they beat all others by a large margin! I usually pick them up at Walmart.
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love cape cods kettle chips so much ! Such a great taste and crunch . I love eating these with a sandwich . All the flavors compliment eachother greatly . Very light and tasty . I need to get some more 🙌🏻💕
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
These are the best kettle cooked chips I have ever had. They are super crunchy have a great flavor. The only downside is they are a bit pricy but definitely worth the price I pick these up anytime they go on sale
Victoria G.
Logan, OH
I have eaten these chips for years! Can’t be beat. So crispy, every single time. And the best flavor so natural with no weird aftertaste! Natural. Healthy. Delicious.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Perfectly delicious! Seasoned just right. I definitely prefer these to other brands simply because I believe the preparation of these make them slightly healthier and taste better. Not too pricey for a good quality product. I'll definitely recommend these.
Jenny H.
Lewisville, TX
These are the only chips I will eat! They are super crunchy and have enough salt to keep a salt junky like myself VERY happy!  I have had other kettle chips in the past that had a funky aftertaste and these definitely didn't have it. We keep these on hand all the time!
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Delicious, I absolutely love this product. It's made with less oil and tastes and feels like it's healthier. They are light and airy and not a disappointment. I bought this bag at Wegmans, my favorite grocery store. I would definitely recommend getting this product.