Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 2.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Lizzie W.

BY CAPE COD

Hand-selected potatoes.Canola oil. Salt. How do you transform the simplest ingredients into such a satisfying kettle cooked potato chip? For us, it's done one small batch at a time, using select potatoes, sliced thick and cooked at precisely the right temperature in custom kettles to a golden amber hue. no two chips are the same, except that they all share a hearty potato flavor and that wonderful Cape Cod® crunch. see more...

Abigail G.
My dad always bought these chips when I was growing up! They are so delicious and my favorite because they are so crunchy. I love watching chips and French onion dip and these are the perfect pair. I would recommend these chips to anyone who loves a crunchy potato chip like myself!
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
Cape cod chips are perfectly crispy with the right amount of salt.  I would always consider cape cod when making purchasing decisions.  The taste is lighter than most while it is a potato chip rather than a tortilla chips they would be on the same caliber
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
Favorite brand of kettle cooked potato chips. Definitely a repeat customer. They also have them non-GMO verified. Costco sells them in the huge bags best savings. Highly recommended for a tasty snack! Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 2.5 oz. Bag
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
These chips were a game changer! It’s crunchier then any other chip out there. Priced appropriately. You can find these just at about any store that sells snacks. I will buy these till they no longer make them!
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
literally by far the BEST kettle cooked chips. you can eat them alone or dip them in something. they are affordable and super crunchy and yummy. since they’re kettle cooked they are a little healthier too.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
These are a delicious crispy and crunchy potatoes chip that has the perfect amount of salt! They are not greasy or "gummy" when eating them! I like these chips with French Onion chip dip and even Hummus! They're GREAT for dipping because they don't break and fall apart even when using a thicker dip such as Hummus! I would...and I DO recommend these chips to friends and family.
Ayanna S.
newport news
Purchased at: Walmart
Great kettle cooked brand. I’d prefer these over the 711 brand kettle chips these are better. They are a little more pricey than regular chips but still affordable. Great taste, great crunch. Not too much salt it’s just right.
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Praise 🙌🏽 so so so good!! My husband was so obsessed with these, that he got my whole family in love with them!!! Cape cod has so many different kinds of chips and it’s super affordable! Recommend!!!!!!
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
This is real good chip brand, you can actually taste the potatoes in them if that makes any sense lol. This is by far the best tasting chip. [product:cape-cod-original-40%-reduced-fat-kettle-cooked-potato-chips]
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Did NOT know that cape cod had all these different flavors! My hubs and I always get the original at Costco and the bag is gone by the end of the week.. and it's a BIG bag. I LOVE how they don't skimp out how the quantity they give but the quality is just as much on point. Other potato chips make you feel greasy and gross after eating too much, but these are jump awesome and you keep coming back for me.. I have to be careful to have a bag of these in my home.