BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod Cranberry Dry® Soda.
Antioxidant Vitamin E.
Crantioxidant formula.
Original cranberry.
Naturally flavored antioxidant. see more...

Ashley B.
Ahh this soda is literally my entire life. It is soo good and goes great with any meal or snack. I enjoy it summer and winter and it definitely more flavorful than regular soda. I love the lighthouse in the packaging and would definitely recommend it.
Jasara H.
Norwood, MA
I love the cc cranberry soda tastes so so good. I actually love to put a little squirt if lime in it and make my own raspberry like Ricky! Super affordable about $1.30 per bottle and sometimes even cheaper when it's in sale!
Julia H.
Weymouth, MA
One of my all time favorite sodas. Such a great flavor, more flavor than other brands that have cranberry sodas. I love the New England style packaging. Very reasonably priced. Will always repurchase
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This soda is amazing. It makes me think back to my child hood. It reminds me of cranberry ginger ale but a little dryer which I like because I'm not in to too super sweet of sodas. I've made a cocktail with it before too!
Krista S.
Oakdale
I love cranberry flavor! This is a nice mix up to ordinary soda drinks. I like having the fizz with the traditional dry cranberry taste! Very thirst quenching!
Penelope C.
Hartford, CT
Love this!! Usually use it to mix with drinks. I love cranberry and this is perfect not sweet and goes with a lot of different things
Devan S.
Not sure that I would buy this again because they added sugar in it and I am not a fan on adding sugar where it doesnt need to be.
Jenny H.
Atlanta
I love this juice its really good i have to keep some of this juice in the house its a sweet bitter taste but it's good together
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
i do love this for a mixer with alcohol. i did not know this brand made drinks but im glad they do. its a great flavor drink