Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsCape Cod
cape cod chipotle barbeque kettle cooked potato chips

cape cod® chipotle barbeque kettle cooked potato chips

by Cape Cod

Turn up the heat with a flavor so intense that only a Cape Cod® kettle chip can contain it. Our new Chipotle Barbeque starts with smoked peppers and combines a fresh blend of tomato, onion and garlic. Then we add a dash of paprika to bring out those smoky barbeque notes. Savor the spicy full flavor from this limited batch before it's gone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of cape cod® chipotle barbeque kettle cooked potato chips !
Mila B.
Smyrna, GA
I love the originals barbecue flavor. Not really a fan of the chipotle flavor. This brand of chips is by far my favorite. They are healthy, not oily and they have the perfect crunch to the chip! The bags are little and now filled with more air than chips but I do enjoy a good bag of cape cod chips.
Caitlyn M.
These are delicious. I feel like any chip from this brand would be good.i like the kettle cooked crunch.
Tylice R.
Bridgeport, CT
The flavor is awesome! Each chip is packed with flavor and that crunch is the bomb!!! My favorite brand of kettle cooked chips.
Abby B.
Searcy, AR
The flavor of these chips are to die for! They are so good! The child them self are also very crunchy, which I like.
Lorena G.
Love the texture of kettle chips. Great for a snack or for eating with dips. Love that they come in manyf lavors.
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
My boy and I furks with this hardcore. Netflix and chill with some cape cod
My boy and I furks with this hardcore. Netflix and chill with some cape cod
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
Really good and crunchy, these are my favorite chips to have with a sandwich and they definitely meet my expectations of a kettle cooked chip. I love the BBQ but the other flavors are just as good and I'm partial to the Cape Cod brand! Price isn't to bad either and I get mine at Wal Mart but I've seen them elsewhere.
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
Great crunch, my favorite potato chip by far. I only wish I could find more of the flavors because they're great.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
Yum!! So unhealthy but if you need a nice fatty snack these are for you they say that kettle cooked is the most healthy option but in my opinion it's the worst
Beth M.
So yummy. a very unique BBQ flavoring. these kettle chips also don't rip open your mouth like some brands. good crunch but not overdone. the best.

Looking for your answer?