Cape Cod Chef's Recipe Kettle Cooked Feta & Rosemary Potato Chips uploaded by J Davis M.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod?? Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Chef's Recipe Feta & Rosemary.
New!
By chef Weldon Fizell.
All natural. see more...

Zoë O.
Talk about flavorful?? These took me SO much by surprise being absolutely delicious. It is an awesome snack when you are wanting something different. I love feta cheese and was super pleased to taste it in a crunchy potato chip. Buy some if you see them in your store!
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
Absolutely loving all the flavor combinations that they bring out. It’s nice to have a more “upscale” and grown flavor instead of a chip I feel would be suited for a super bowl party!! No dip needed for these and once you start you really can’t stop eating them!!
Chasidy G.
Greenville , SC
I'm not a huge chop person but I love kettle chips and this flavor is insane! I have only had them once but i would love to have them again! I really don't love rosemary but it's such a good balance or flavor. You can enjoy these alone or with a nice sandie!
Jasmine W.
Elizabeth City
Love love love them. I buy me 3 bags every month. The tatse is amazing and the price is even better. I enjoy the taste and it dont leave a nasty taste in your mouth.
Michelina V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cape Cod is one of my favorite brands.  Always has great flavor and an insane crunch.  I've never had a bad bag of Cape Cod Chips in freshness or Flavor.  They probably aren't the healthiest and a little more expensive but they are totally worth it.
Sara P.
Beaufort , NC
I LOVE THESE. kettle chips are great in general but these have such a unique and great flavor that's definitely unique to the Cape Cod brand. They are also so much lower in fat than normal potato chips so I don't feel as guilty about snacking on them.
Heather Z.
These chips taste so good! They are addicting too! They are a perfect side dish for hamburgers and hot dogs! Our store stopped carrying this flavor! Makes me sad!
Amy B.
Omg this flavor combination is delicious!! I love rosemary and it is just such a great combination with potato, and then Feta cheese too?! Ok! I seriously love this flavor. And cape cod is seriously the best brand of kettle chip because they have so many of the folded over chips! It's the little things in life y'all.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Cape Cod has a wide variety of gourmet chips and gives one a chance to try new combos, just like Cape Cod Chef's Recipe Kettle Cooked Feta & Rosemary Potato Chips. Pair these with a wine and cheese party and everyone will think you are in the know because the flavors really mesh.
Emily C.
These chips are good I like how crunchy they are. I like this brand a lot and this flavor. They are decent they are healthier than the normal potato chip. I recommend these to others because of the taste and crunch