BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Sweet mesquite barbeque.
New look, same taste!
All natural.
40% less fat than the leading brand.
*See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

• I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting th...5 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. V...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The reduced fat ones are just as good as the original which sometimes is hard to find in reduced fat products" in 6 reviews
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
I like kettle chips and this brand is one of my favorites. I love this flavor and that it has less fat than other chips. I like that it has a lot of flavor and crunch to them. I have tried the Aged Cheddar ones also and like them. I look forward to trying the other flavors.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
These are quite possibly the best potato chips I have ever tasted. I literally can't eat just one and have to be physically stopped when eating these because they are that good!! They are the perfect amount of crunch and the flavor is nice and smoky.
Brighten S.
Windham, ME
Foodie Expert
These chips taste absolutely amazing! I find that on some days that taste spicier than others. They have a heavier flavor to them, but the sweetness is very good. I don't really buy them anymore, but I think that I will be again in the near future.
Kristin H.
Cambridge, MA
These are AMAZING!!! It's 180 Calories which is not bad!!! They are seasoned nicely, they have the slightest kick which is awesome!!! They are not greasy which is awesome!!!!
Meagan N.
Apex, NC
I am wheat-free, egg-free, dairy-free and I love these chips so much they're so great and I would highly recommend these.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
These are my favorite chips in the whole world, they burst with flavor and so crunchy:)
Becky B.
East Greenville
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite chips are my favorite.  I love the crunch of the chip and the kettle cooked sweetness.  Great with a sandwich or any type of dip.  At my local grocer, they are usually on sale. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or side dish.
Angelo E.
I'll be honest, I'm one of the few Americans who dislikes barbeque chips. But when you avoid over seasoning the delicate chip, especially when it's kettle-cooked (the greatest diversion in all of food creation), you have another Cape Cod obsession.
Kimberly S.
Venice, FL
We buy these at Costco, where my hubby works. These have hands down become my absolute favorite potato chips EVER! We buy multiple, multiple bags each time we purchase them. If we run out I make sure to immediately let the hubby know to pickup more ASAP! They have the perfect amount of BBQ flavor with that original Cape Cod potato chip underneath. They are just the perfect mix!
PERFECTION!
Michelle H.
My 14 and 11 year old boys won't stop eating these. I buy them , and they last like 5 minutes in our house. I like the sweet and tangy  Bbq flavor , so I can see why they like them. So crunchy too. I really wish the company would use a better oil, but otherwise , these are pretty amazing g and a summer favorite in our household.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting these. are they any good?
Victoria R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. Vickies?