BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Sweet mesquite barbeque.
New look, same taste!
All natural.
40% less fat than the leading brand.
*See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

• I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting th...5 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. V...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The reduced fat ones are just as good as the original which sometimes is hard to find in reduced fat products" in 6 reviews
Kate H.
Super crunchy. The bbq flavor isn’t overpowering, it’s just enough. A little more expensive than other brands but totally worth it to me because they taste better. Might not be great for people with sensitive gums though as they are really crunchy and sharp.
Naomi W.
Apopka, FL
These chips are the best! So good that mouth started to water when I saw the picture before I wrote this review! As a matter of fact, I'm going to Publix after I leave work to get some on the way home!
Michelle H.
My 14 and 11 year old boys won't stop eating these. I buy them , and they last like 5 minutes in our house. I like the sweet and tangy  Bbq flavor , so I can see why they like them. So crunchy too. I really wish the company would use a better oil, but otherwise , these are pretty amazing g and a summer favorite in our household.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
I got these not that long ago and had not tried them much.  The style of chip feels healthier than some of my usual go to's and they are classy to bring to a BBQ too.  I cannot remember what store I got them at, but I would definatly try them again and also I would like to check out other flavors in this same brand.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Like I said in my past reviews BBQ flavored potato chips are my favorite flavor in Cape Cod is my first favorite kettle cooked chip brand. They are so delicious and definitely worth your money. You can get these from many stores I generally get them from Target because that's where I shop a lot of times for snacks.
Becky B.
East Greenville
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite chips are my favorite.  I love the crunch of the chip and the kettle cooked sweetness.  Great with a sandwich or any type of dip.  At my local grocer, they are usually on sale. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or side dish.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I am not a fan of barbecue flavored chips but whatever BBQ seasoning Cape cod chips uses, I approve! I love kettle cooked chips, and Cape Cod does such a great job of cooking and seasoning them! I do find that it can be pricey considering the amount, so I only grab when on sale!
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased these chips at a gas station not too long ago for a camping trip. I have been missing out by not purchasing the kettle chip version of BBQ chips. they have a more intense BBQ taste than the thin potato chips. The crunch is not too hard but is hard enough.
Jennifer U.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I highly recommend this sweet bbq. It is absolutely delicious! It’s always in my pantry lol. It’s not too sweet and not too heavy on the bbq. I’m definitely a repeated customer. I have nothing bad to say about this deliciousness and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
New England has done a lot of things right (apple crisp, apple cider, beer, haunted houses). But who would've ever thought the best chips ever were made in my own backyard? I have yet to find a brand who makes kettle chips as well as Cape Cod Kettle Chips. (Okay, maybe Panera but they probably get them from CC)
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting these. are they any good?
Victoria R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. Vickies?