BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Sweet mesquite barbeque.
New look, same taste!
All natural.
40% less fat than the leading brand.
*See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

• I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating ge...5 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared ...4 Answers
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite Barbeque Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
  • "The reduced fat ones are just as good as the original which sometimes is hard to find in reduced fat products" in 6 reviews
Sarah W.
Brookhaven, GA
My mom and I are hooked on these chips. They are so good. They have a little kick to them but not bad. I don’t do any spiciness and I can handle them. They are amazing. We bring them to any family gathering. And everyone loves them. They are also crunchy and the perfect potato chip.
Shanya R.
Mesquite BBQ flavor changed my life. It is so delicious and is unlike any other barbecue flavored chips. The mesquite barbecue flavored chips are a healthy snack that makes you feel like you are at your home barbecue all the time.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Like I said in my past reviews BBQ flavored potato chips are my favorite flavor in Cape Cod is my first favorite kettle cooked chip brand. They are so delicious and definitely worth your money. You can get these from many stores I generally get them from Target because that's where I shop a lot of times for snacks.
Becky B.
East Greenville
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite chips are my favorite.  I love the crunch of the chip and the kettle cooked sweetness.  Great with a sandwich or any type of dip.  At my local grocer, they are usually on sale. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or side dish.
Sandra A.
Daytona beach
I absolutely love these chips, most chips are greasy and tou can taste the fat once you eat them but these chips are more dry and full of flavor i specifically love the barbq ones because they taste so good. I pair them up with my food or on the side of a burger
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I love Cape Cod's Kettle chips. They are light crunchy and not oily at all. They have a fantastic taste to them with every flavor. I have not had a bag I did not eat in one sitting yet ;) They are wonderfully cooked. Hands down one of the best crunchy kettle cooked chip
Angelo E.
I'll be honest, I'm one of the few Americans who dislikes barbeque chips. But when you avoid over seasoning the delicate chip, especially when it's kettle-cooked (the greatest diversion in all of food creation), you have another Cape Cod obsession.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Ari B.
DeSoto, TX
These chips are so delicious! They are very crunchy, and have a sweet and delightful bbq flavor. They aren’t the healthiest, but they sure are yummy! It tastes similar to other bbq kettle chips, but this one tastes better. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maria V.
Miami
LOVE these chips! They are so good and kettle cooked is a little healthier than normal brands. Although I try to be healthy and not purchase these too often they are definitely my guilty pleasure on those craving days.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting these. are they any good?
Victoria V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. Vickies?