BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Sweet mesquite barbeque.
New look, same taste!
All natural.
40% less fat than the leading brand.
*See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

• I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating ge...5 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The reduced fat ones are just as good as the original which sometimes is hard to find in reduced fat products" in 6 reviews
Ari B.
DeSoto, TX
These chips are so delicious! They are very crunchy, and have a sweet and delightful bbq flavor. They aren’t the healthiest, but they sure are yummy! It tastes similar to other bbq kettle chips, but this one tastes better. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shanya R.
Mesquite BBQ flavor changed my life. It is so delicious and is unlike any other barbecue flavored chips. The mesquite barbecue flavored chips are a healthy snack that makes you feel like you are at your home barbecue all the time.
Michelle H.
My 14 and 11 year old boys won't stop eating these. I buy them , and they last like 5 minutes in our house. I like the sweet and tangy  Bbq flavor , so I can see why they like them. So crunchy too. I really wish the company would use a better oil, but otherwise , these are pretty amazing g and a summer favorite in our household.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I got these not that long ago and had not tried them much.  The style of chip feels healthier than some of my usual go to's and they are classy to bring to a BBQ too.  I cannot remember what store I got them at, but I would definatly try them again and also I would like to check out other flavors in this same brand.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are my ALL TIME favorite snack! They are crunchy, salty and bbq-y! They’re not the healthiest, but for the occasional splurge, this is what I will reach for every time.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Like I said in my past reviews BBQ flavored potato chips are my favorite flavor in Cape Cod is my first favorite kettle cooked chip brand. They are so delicious and definitely worth your money. You can get these from many stores I generally get them from Target because that's where I shop a lot of times for snacks.
Becky B.
East Greenville
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite chips are my favorite.  I love the crunch of the chip and the kettle cooked sweetness.  Great with a sandwich or any type of dip.  At my local grocer, they are usually on sale. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or side dish.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I am not a fan of barbecue flavored chips but whatever BBQ seasoning Cape cod chips uses, I approve! I love kettle cooked chips, and Cape Cod does such a great job of cooking and seasoning them! I do find that it can be pricey considering the amount, so I only grab when on sale!
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased these chips at a gas station not too long ago for a camping trip. I have been missing out by not purchasing the kettle chip version of BBQ chips. they have a more intense BBQ taste than the thin potato chips. The crunch is not too hard but is hard enough.
Jennifer U.
Hallandle Beach, FL
I highly recommend this sweet bbq. It is absolutely delicious! It’s always in my pantry lol. It’s not too sweet and not too heavy on the bbq. I’m definitely a repeated customer. I have nothing bad to say about this deliciousness and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting these. are they any good?
Victoria R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. Vickies?