BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Sweet mesquite barbeque.
New look, same taste!
All natural.
40% less fat than the leading brand.
*See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

• I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating ge...5 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared ...4 Answers
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite Barbeque Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
  • "The reduced fat ones are just as good as the original which sometimes is hard to find in reduced fat products" in 6 reviews
Kara K.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite brand and favorite flavor. The texture of these chips is the best part about them, there is just something about the crispiness when you bite into the chip. The sweet mesquite is a good balance of sweet and savory.
Russell C.
Peabody, MA
This is our family favorite, and our go to potato chips! Love the crunch of the kettle cooked chips. A little healthier so a little less guilt. Best tasting barbecue potato chips on the planet! We love him
Sarah W.
Brookhaven, GA
My mom and I are hooked on these chips. They are so good. They have a little kick to them but not bad. I don’t do any spiciness and I can handle them. They are amazing. We bring them to any family gathering. And everyone loves them. They are also crunchy and the perfect potato chip.
Kaitlin B.
Edmond, OK
If you love crunchy bbq chips, this bag is for you! My husband absolutely loves the mesquite bbq, I however, am not a fan. Depending on where you buy them, they normally are pretty affordable! You do however, get your money’s worth!
Shanya R.
Mesquite BBQ flavor changed my life. It is so delicious and is unlike any other barbecue flavored chips. The mesquite barbecue flavored chips are a healthy snack that makes you feel like you are at your home barbecue all the time.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
this is one of my favorite snacks. i love getting these for road trips or just when i need something savory. this is not the most healthy thing, but i think it’s the best tasting chip on the market.
Jewell A.
Baltimore, MD
Like I said in my past reviews BBQ flavored potato chips are my favorite flavor in Cape Cod is my first favorite kettle cooked chip brand. They are so delicious and definitely worth your money. You can get these from many stores I generally get them from Target because that's where I shop a lot of times for snacks.
Becky B.
E Greenville, PA
Cape Cod All Natural Sweet Mesquite chips are my favorite.  I love the crunch of the chip and the kettle cooked sweetness.  Great with a sandwich or any type of dip.  At my local grocer, they are usually on sale. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or side dish.
Alyce K.
wilmington
Purchased at: Kroger
High quality chips that you can usually find on sale. This flavor is delicious and they are super crunchy due to being kettle cooked. They are also a healthier option than regular potato chips
Zoe H.
I love these chips. They have the perfect crunch, and they have the perfect amount of smokiness. I really like bbq chips, and these are probably my favorite of that category. They also have a relatively straight forward ingredient label (vegan!), which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend these!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I was at Target the other day, and I was contemplating getting these. are they any good?
Victoria V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone tried the Jalapeno flavor? How care they compared to Ms. Vickies?