BY CAPCOM

Topeka P.
This is pretty dope. I'm not to familiar with tekken at all really, but it blended well with the street fighter game play. I enjoy playing all street fighter games, I especially choose Chung li and Ryu.
Marcus H.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite street fighter game to date. I love the graphics and how easy it is to perform special moves.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
How does this have no reviews yet?! Freakin' love this game, I grew up on Capcom Vs Tekken and all of their games!
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always loved this game as a kid. Always played it with my cousins. I believe I still own this, but I'm not sure. I'll have to dig it up haha! It's fun, and a classic. And most importantly, it's extremely addicting.
Kimberly M.
Berea, KY
This game isn't a classic and it didn't go over well but it's pretty decent for a fighter. My only complaint is that half of the characters are locked and you have to pay another $20 to unlock the other half.
Tamanna S.
Gamer Expert
I have played tekken and street fighter from when it first came out, it is a lot of fun to play as a group. The price was always reasonable well I don't mind paying the price as I enjoy playing the game.
Mary-Ann I.
Omg this game is awesome! Haha I love going to an arcade place to play it on a machine.. Almost always the first game machines I go to play.