BY CAPCOM

A survivor of the Raccoon City incident, Claire Redfield now works for the antibioterrorism organization, Terra Save. During the welcome party at Terra Save for Moira Burton, unknown armed forces storm the office and take the two captive. Knocked unconscious, Claire and Moira awaken later to find themselves inside a dark and abandoned detention facility on a remote island. Who is responsible? Why are they here? Who - or what - else is here? As the two work to uncover these questions, they'll have to join forces in order to make it out alive. Return to the harrowing Resident Evil: Revelations saga with this new chapter, which plunges you in the role of franchise fan-favorite, Claire Redfield. Join up with Moira Burton, the daughter of Resident Evil icon Barry Burton, as the two of you fight to determine why you're on this remote island, who's behind it and more. Take on terrifying new creatures that aren't as mindless as zombies in the Afflicted, who are able to move quickly and even attack with basic weapons - making them an even greater threat to your survival. Experience hours of frightening gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers that will have you anticipating the next unique twist in this gripping storyline. Use your ammo and weapon supply carefully, as you fight to escape this detention facility. Enjoy assistive co-op gameplay in both single-player and two-player modes, where you are able to switch between characters on your adventure. Are you ready for an all-new Resident Evil survival-horror experience? see more...

• How good is this game is it worth the money?3 Answers
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Awesome videogame!! Im absolutely obsessed with resident evil. I love the challenges and the look of every monster! The quality is awesome too! will definitely recommend to anyone! Me and my husband have played the entire game twice!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I liked this game, even though I got mad at it at times. It was my first time playing it and I kept dying, so I had someone help me alittle bit on the tougher parts.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
My children and my husband love all the games and movies. They have played and watched them all. I don't play but love watching them play and have seen all the movies.
Marissa B.
The Nintendo 3ds version of it is absolutely amazing, and this one is even better. I admired the fact that Clair and Barry are the main characters.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love games like these it's my favorite past time I play it for hours on end. great game keeps you entertained for hours. A must have
Rosangela D.
Scary and fun to play with friends. It jump scares are really scary and for a better experience, play it at night. 😜
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
My brother in law has a xbox but i never knew that tgey had this game i hope to try it
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is my favorite game ever. I love it so much, it is challenging but not to challenging. Very fun game.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
My all time favorite XBox game!! I think I played this game every day for 3 hours a day when I first got it! :p I was sad when I finished it!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this game is it worth the money?