Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Anna K.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Felix S.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Steph R.

BY CAPCOM #34 in PlayStation Games

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 see more...

• Is this scary game ?7 Answers
  • Do you have the ability to play in third person?3 Answers
  • Has anyone played this game on the VR? If so, do you prefer VR ov...2 Answers
Felix S.
Lawrence
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's a very scary game and intense but I really thought the graphics where going to be better, but nonetheless it has very nice graphics. The gameplay controllers is very easy to grasp. This game has nothing to do with all the other Resident Evil series. Its a real turn around to another picture more like a thriller horror movie type with a very twisting story. I love the story would play it again and again. One more thing there are DLC' and more coming to keep playing the game and even if you play again and choose a different difficulty the items would be placed somewhere else to make it more challenging. Enjoy! Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4]
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love the fact that this is a first person horror game. The graphics are on point and the storyline scares me bunches!!! This game is pricey but worth it. If you love horror get this game it's everything ❤
Merissa M.
Comox , BC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Enjoyed this game defiantly had a scare factor kept you on your toes throughout! It had a different feel for me then other resident evil games it was a nice change up but I’m still a classic resident evil fan if you are into survival horror games I defiantly recommend giving this game a try
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is fantastic! It is really scary and the graphics are phenomenal. It is quite difficult and gives you a challenge but is fun also. The horror is great and I would highly recommend this to gamers that love horror but also a really good story line.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have played every Resident Evil on the market and have always been pleased with the scare factor of the games. This one is no exception. I do not like the cursing in this game however. I am excited for the new story line and am hoping there is a plan to keep this story line going
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
My little boy is 8 years old he has had this for a while now he loves playing on it on his ps4 keeps him occupied
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Resident evil 7 biohazard was a really scary and fun game. It is kinda challenging it took me about 30 hours of game play to beat it. Graphics r really life like and awesome story line.
Sian W.
Bettws , Newport
Bought this for my fiancé and he loved it! The game has a good story line to it, good graphics! Hours of fun for a good price! I would recommend and would buy it again!
My fiancé loves it and is into his games!
Mikaela C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I had never played a Resident Evil before so this was my first time. I loved it. I beat if a few days after I got it because it was so fun. There was a lot of story as well as a lot of game. It’s a game I wouldn’t mind playing again.
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the Resident Evil franchise and was not disappointed in this game. The story line was great and the scares were just enough that you wanted more. I can’t wait to play the new DLCs for it and get to experience new in game content.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this scary game ?
Paige W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How scared were you when you first started playing this?!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this the best one in the series? Which one would you recommend I buy as a first time player of the game?
Ryan W.
Merrill, MI
I have played almost every other Resident Evil game out there, but this one looks different. This Resident Evil looks raw, and intense in the nature of twisted horror among not only zombies but people as well. I know it just came out, but if anyone has played yet hopefully you can give me a decision weather to buy/ or not.
Do you have the ability to play in third person?