Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Anna K.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Felix S.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Steph R.

BY CAPCOM #34 in PlayStation Games

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 see more...

• Is this scary game ?7 Answers
  • Do you have the ability to play in third person?3 Answers
  • Has anyone played this game on the VR? If so, do you prefer VR ov...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Resident evil 7 biohazard was a really scary and fun game. It is kinda challenging it took me about 30 hours of game play to beat it. Graphics r really life like and awesome story line.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Addicting game, great storyline, plenty of play time and things to do. Really grabs a hold of you, would highly recommend!
Courtney P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The resident evil series has and will always be both my favorite video games and movies although the games are definitely better than the movies. The gameplay is so much fun and you get so many thrills out of the scares so people who enjoy scary games will really love these
Julie P.
Reminds me of the original. I think it's safe to say this series is back. No spoilers, but the ending of the game is affected by certain choices you make
Daniela D.
Omg. Got this game less than a week ago and it's crazy. I don't get very scared from most games but this one has my holding my breath the ENTIRE time. I'm so glad it's as good as it is. It's a little hard because you really have to figure out what to do on and where to go on your own but I like that too.
Tina T.
Absolutely LOVE this game!! Definitely worth the price has alot of the original resident evil aspect to it with an updated look. At first I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it being in first person but I've actually quite enjoyed it definitely fun to go around and try and collect all the collectables.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
This game is truly the best Resident Evil game out of the series since Resident Evil 4. The graphics, story, mechanics of the game were amazing! It was one of the best scarey/thriller games I have played in years and I can not wait to play it in VR. BEST GAME OF 2017!
Sarah W.
My husband got this for his birthday. His most positive aspect of this game is the realism in navigating the game through its horror genre. It's replay value if given in stars would be 5 due to its unlimited ammo. One should note however aiming will be a learning curve.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I just bought this game for my boyfriend and we've been playing it together. This game is amazing! I love this game so much it's the perfect amount of scary. It is so much fun we love the jump scare scenes. The best resident evil game yet in my opinion. The graphics are also amazing for this game.
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
The game is so scary on the vr! The only negative r is it's really dark and a little difficult to make things out sometimes. I love that there are multiple ways for the game to go. Definitely recommend it
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this scary game ?
Paige W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How scared were you when you first started playing this?!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this the best one in the series? Which one would you recommend I buy as a first time player of the game?
Ryan W.
Merrill, MI
I have played almost every other Resident Evil game out there, but this one looks different. This Resident Evil looks raw, and intense in the nature of twisted horror among not only zombies but people as well. I know it just came out, but if anyone has played yet hopefully you can give me a decision weather to buy/ or not.
Do you have the ability to play in third person?