Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Anna K.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Felix S.Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Steph R.

BY CAPCOM #34 in PlayStation Games

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 see more...

• Is this scary game ?7 Answers
  • Do you have the ability to play in third person?3 Answers
  • Has anyone played this game on the VR? If so, do you prefer VR ov...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have played every Resident Evil on the market and have always been pleased with the scare factor of the games. This one is no exception. I do not like the cursing in this game however. I am excited for the new story line and am hoping there is a plan to keep this story line going
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the Resident Evil franchise and was not disappointed in this game. The story line was great and the scares were just enough that you wanted more. I can’t wait to play the new DLCs for it and get to experience new in game content.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Resident evil 7 biohazard was a really scary and fun game. It is kinda challenging it took me about 30 hours of game play to beat it. Graphics r really life like and awesome story line.
Mikaela C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I had never played a Resident Evil before so this was my first time. I loved it. I beat if a few days after I got it because it was so fun. There was a lot of story as well as a lot of game. It’s a game I wouldn’t mind playing again.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I’m not one for zombie games, but my husband enlisted I watch him play this one and i was pleasantly surprised at how fun of a game it was. Great graphics and keeps your attention for sure!
Felix S.
Lawrence
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's a very scary game and intense but I really thought the graphics where going to be better, but nonetheless it has very nice graphics. The gameplay controllers is very easy to grasp. This game has nothing to do with all the other Resident Evil series. Its a real turn around to another picture more like a thriller horror movie type with a very twisting story. I love the story would play it again and again. One more thing there are DLC' and more coming to keep playing the game and even if you play again and choose a different difficulty the items would be placed somewhere else to make it more challenging. Enjoy! Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4]
Amber N.
I've always been a Capcom fan as well as a RE fan. But when I heard about this on E3 I had to have this game. About a week or so ago I bought this at Game Stop. It was around 60 bucks but I had credits so I used those and got it for 40. I've yet to play this through VR but I would rather play it like it's meant to be played. This game is a survival horror full of boss battles, mystery, and puzzles. It's scary, don't get me wrong, but I see it more as a challenge. My husband and I play this game together, which I believe is way more fun. I love the fact that you actually have to find things that you need such as ammo and weapons. The graphics are amazing and I love all the twist and turns you get to see. All the small stories you get to play through. Just give it a chance, you'll love it.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Without a doubt this is the best addition to the Resident Evil series in recent years. The setting and score all worked together in tandem to create a game that's honestly terrifying in a lot of parts. There is lots of embedded lore you can search for and find to piece together what exactly happened to the Baker family. I recommend this highly!
Daniela D.
Omg. Got this game less than a week ago and it's crazy. I don't get very scared from most games but this one has my holding my breath the ENTIRE time. I'm so glad it's as good as it is. It's a little hard because you really have to figure out what to do on and where to go on your own but I like that too.
Vasilis E.
Palm Coast, FL
This game was one of the most scariest ones I have seen to come out this year that has kept me by the edge of my seat and bed the look of the game was amazing and the the feel of the game kept you wanting to keep a lookout where ever you are the only real thing that I have to say about this game is that it really didn't have that Biohazard or Resident Evil game feel to it but all and all I really did like it
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this scary game ?
Paige W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How scared were you when you first started playing this?!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this the best one in the series? Which one would you recommend I buy as a first time player of the game?
Ryan W.
Merrill, MI
I have played almost every other Resident Evil game out there, but this one looks different. This Resident Evil looks raw, and intense in the nature of twisted horror among not only zombies but people as well. I know it just came out, but if anyone has played yet hopefully you can give me a decision weather to buy/ or not.
Do you have the ability to play in third person?