BY CAPCOM #24 in PlayStation Games

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 see more...

• Is this scary game ?7 Answers
  • Do you have the ability to play in third person?3 Answers
  • Has anyone played this game on the VR? If so, do you pref...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Felix S.
Lawrence
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's a very scary game and intense but I really thought the graphics where going to be better, but nonetheless it has very nice graphics. The gameplay controllers is very easy to grasp. This game has nothing to do with all the other Resident Evil series. Its a real turn around to another picture more like a thriller horror movie type with a very twisting story. I love the story would play it again and again. One more thing there are DLC' and more coming to keep playing the game and even if you play again and choose a different difficulty the items would be placed somewhere else to make it more challenging. Enjoy! Capcom Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 [PS4]
Courtney P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The resident evil series has and will always be both my favorite video games and movies although the games are definitely better than the movies. The gameplay is so much fun and you get so many thrills out of the scares so people who enjoy scary games will really love these
Natasha M.
Moses lake , WA
I'm only giving this 4 stars because there were a few glitches, and the fact that I beat it so fast. I haven't tried it out on the MadHouse part yet, but I certainly will be in the upcoming week or so. I would recommend this game to any RE gamers out there. It was a very enjoyable game and the price tag can be a little off settling, but I believe it was well worth it for the amount of time and fun that came out of the game.
Tina T.
Absolutely LOVE this game!! Definitely worth the price has alot of the original resident evil aspect to it with an updated look. At first I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it being in first person but I've actually quite enjoyed it definitely fun to go around and try and collect all the collectables.
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
This is EVERYTHING we've been waiting for in an RE game! The graphics, the feel...it seems all so real and the horror is rampant! This game completely plays with your senses as you try to go about the story. This is an amazing reboot to the story and I cannot recommend this game any more!
Sarah W.
My husband got this for his birthday. His most positive aspect of this game is the realism in navigating the game through its horror genre. It's replay value if given in stars would be 5 due to its unlimited ammo. One should note however aiming will be a learning curve.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
This game is truly the best Resident Evil game out of the series since Resident Evil 4. The graphics, story, mechanics of the game were amazing! It was one of the best scarey/thriller games I have played in years and I can not wait to play it in VR. BEST GAME OF 2017!
Kevin G.
Laredo, TX
Two words. Virtual reality. If you have any sort of doubt as to what its capable of, I truly believe this game right here will excede any expectation of it. By far the most entertaining game on vr and scariest game I've played no doubt! Big fan of the resident evil series and definitely waiting for more.
Jazlyn F.
Bakersfield, CA
Though it wasn't as scary as I expected, this game was really fun!! The graphics were amazing and I didn't expect most of the truly scary parts. Definitely worth the purchase!
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
My boyfriend loves this game. He just recently purchased this and I've watched him play it. It's definitely worth the money. Very graphic and scary! Good pick!
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this scary game ?
Paige W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How scared were you when you first started playing this?!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this the best one in the series? Which one would you recommend I buy as a first time player of the game?
Ryan W.
Merrill, MI
I have played almost every other Resident Evil game out there, but this one looks different. This Resident Evil looks raw, and intense in the nature of twisted horror among not only zombies but people as well. I know it just came out, but if anyone has played yet hopefully you can give me a decision weather to buy/ or not.
Do you have the ability to play in third person?