BY CAPCOM #24 in PlayStation Games

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Playstation 4 see more...

• Is this scary game ?7 Answers
  • Do you have the ability to play in third person?3 Answers
  • Has anyone played this game on the VR? If so, do you pref...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love the fact that this is a first person horror game. The graphics are on point and the storyline scares me bunches!!! This game is pricey but worth it. If you love horror get this game it's everything ❤
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I just bought this game for my boyfriend and we've been playing it together. This game is amazing! I love this game so much it's the perfect amount of scary. It is so much fun we love the jump scare scenes. The best resident evil game yet in my opinion. The graphics are also amazing for this game.
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
If the movie is super good,the game is good too! my girlfriend has it and every time she plays it I get scared. This game is really scary and its story behind it it's scary I would definitely recommend this game
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
The game is so scary on the vr! The only negative r is it's really dark and a little difficult to make things out sometimes. I love that there are multiple ways for the game to go. Definitely recommend it
Emma P.
Lebanon, TN
I've been a resident evil fan since the 5th grade, and I've watched the series I know and love deteriorate into nothing more than a scum bucket shooter get with a heavy hand I played the demo released on PS4, after completing this demo I immediately placed a pre order with Amazon and felt as giddy as a child again. I beat the entire game in 8 hours, while I know many that it took them 12+ hours. If I had to break it down into quarters I would say the first 2 quarters are AMAZING while the third quarter falls flat then it finishes well and "opens the doors" (hehe) for a more refreshing and new resident evil experience. I'm eager to see what they do with the future and how the future will be structured.

Based purely off play I believe this game deserves an 8/10 but because of the AWESOME comback capcom made from RE5 and RE6 they deserve all the credit. Bravo boys, bravo.
ashley b.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
I very much enjoyed this game. I beat it in a couple weeks.and never got bored. I love how it felt like the older re games. Not all futeristic . just classic scary horror game. Loved it. My favorite resident evil game since re4.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I was excited for this game for so long and it did not disappoint. I loved the more classic horror resident evil games so this really hit the spot for me. A return to horror is exactly what the RE franchise needed.
Justin S.
Woodbury
Not like all the other games. But it is a good game overall. Very short however. It plays like an outlast game. It’s fun. Jump scares and all. Ammo is very limited. Not my first choice but it is a cool game.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This literally had me on edge. It was very scary. I would literally pause it every so often to catch my breath. I dont recommend playing if you scare easily. It was a really good game and was fun.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Game play, story line, fight scenes, I loved everything. Definitely goes back to the Resident Evil roots of being more horror survival. The DLC is pretty awesome too. I love love love this game.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this scary game ?
Paige W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How scared were you when you first started playing this?!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this the best one in the series? Which one would you recommend I buy as a first time player of the game?
Ryan W.
Merrill, MI
I have played almost every other Resident Evil game out there, but this one looks different. This Resident Evil looks raw, and intense in the nature of twisted horror among not only zombies but people as well. I know it just came out, but if anyone has played yet hopefully you can give me a decision weather to buy/ or not.
Do you have the ability to play in third person?